Re: Hostel in bangkok

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
Daytraveler

Re: Hotel in bangkok

ข้อมูลby Daytraveler » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm

I shall be in Bangkok within 2weeks. Please suggest me the best hotel according to tariff and safety.
Rule

bonjourvietnam

ข้อมูลby bonjourvietnam » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 am

so great!

shiffersmith

ข้อมูลby shiffersmith » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

There are many cheap hostels present in Bangkok some of them which are cheap and comfortable are -
1 New World Lodge Hotel
2 Ban Sabai Hostel
3 Hostel Thailand
4 Bangkok Rama Place
5 Airport Sirida Bangkok Hostel
6 Number One Guesthouse
7 Buddy Lodge

I hope you will get a good cheap hostel from my post.
Last edited by admin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 am

Plus points At 800 Baht a night, good price for the location and room.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Good air con, satellite TV and comfortable beds.
Not active

sajell

ข้อมูลby sajell » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

We had the option to stay at a hostel in Bangkok last year, but decided to stay in a hotel.  The decision was wise because our other friends had some of their belongings taken from them.  The one positive thing about staying in hostels is the money you save compared to hotels in Bangkok.

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 am

HQ hostel Bangkok is a great place to stay with. You can have all the safety you are looking for.
The staffs are friendly and accommodating also. There bathrooms are clean too.
Not active

emayly

ข้อมูลby emayly » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:54 pm

stayed at V-residence for two weeks in a studio with complete facilities (kitchen, pans, plates, laundry machine etc.) big rooms with separable sleeping area and separate TV/video in both areas. Young team who is more than willing in helping you to solve any troubles you might experience. I especially liked the very small restaurant with an exquisit Japanese breakfast.
Very conveninetly, the sky train statrion is just a 100 m away.
Last edited by admin on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mansontome

ข้อมูลby mansontome » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:06 pm

I am a business manager. Every week I have to go Bangkok for my work. So I want to book a separate room for me. I think you will arrange for me.
Thank you.

louisasqural

ข้อมูลby louisasqural » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:20 pm

In Bangkok, the best hotel is HQ, it is a great place to stay with friends and families. It includes safety and secure hotel which you are looking around. On last month I visited there, theirs staffs are very friendly nature, really it is a best hotel in Bangkok.

emayly

ข้อมูลby emayly » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Young singles, An amazing honeymoon, A romantic getaway, Girlfriend getaway, People with disabilities, Older travelers, Pet owners, Families with young children, Families with teenagers, Tourists

rivkelecruz

ข้อมูลby rivkelecruz » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 am

Well the Accomodation is the main thing while we are going for the trip,It should be neat and clean,The other thing is the Room Service is should also good.The Bathroom place and the bedsheets these are the things which we have to take care of their cleanness,After that only you can enjoy your trip or the Tour.I think the best one is Amarin Inn safe,Because the it is very Clean Hotel.And the service is also good.

milfordplaza

ข้อมูลby milfordplaza » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm

you can have a Thai massage and then continue with sightseeing of Thailand Grand Palace and famous temples. You can also cruise along the nearby Chao Phraya River, or travel by boat to the floating market. Last but not least, Amarin Inn offers the discerning visitor a rare view of the night skyline of elderly Bangkok from its rooftop.

thirtynyc

ข้อมูลby thirtynyc » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

what is the best Hostel to stay in Bangkok and also Chieng Mai in Thailand? I am young and would like a place with net access.

peterkeviin

ข้อมูลby peterkeviin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:36 am

We had the advantage to break at a auberge in Bangkok endure year, but absitively to break in a hotel. The accommodation was astute because our added accompany had some of their accouterments taken from them. The one absolute affair about blockage in hostels is the money you save compared to hotels in Bangkok.
20 post only

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi Poornima, I would like to say Thank you so much for sharing list of hostel or hotels in Bangkok and  valuable information with us. Your worthy information will be helpful for all travelers.  :)

Return to “Hotels Review”