Pattaya Travel & Hotels Reviews

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
apora

Pattaya Travel & Hotels Reviews

ข้อมูลby apora » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 pm

:P Pattaya is a tourist city in many foreign tourists. The beach is beautiful. Hotels have different levels. The hotel beach hotel and separate out. Visitors are interested in a trip to Pattaya Hotel always desirable. The service here is very efficient. Please provide the place in Pattaya that the flight that you will not disappointed the attractions of the place is certainly a natural way. Flight in daylight. Location or visit Bar Club A go go and visit places in the night. It is a city that many people focus. If you are looking for places trip. And good hotel. There is a variety of hotel accommodation is waiting for you to touch.

jacks smith

Re: Pattaya Travel & Hotels Reviews

ข้อมูลby jacks smith » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 pm

yes it's intresting to know about this hotel

allvira

ข้อมูลby allvira » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks for the nice information, As Pattaya is very beautiful city in Thailand.  Visit Thailand in summer will be a great experience.

Danny.martins

ข้อมูลby Danny.martins » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:29 pm

I used to stay in larger hotels as I used to book a package holiday to Thailand via one of the travel agents but realised its a lot more economical to do it all yourself, with the internet now being so efficiant I did a search for Pattaya hotels/guesthouses, found one or two I could book online and found a cheap flight and I now do all I did before for half the cost.

I found a great guesthouse online, a cheap flight with cheap flights .com couldnt be easier.One of the great things about Pattaya especially is, you can just turn up even find a hotel/guesthouse when you arrive as there are plenty, I prefer to book though and now I am in a well run well equipped guesthouse and feel always very welcome as is run by an English guy and nothing is too much trouble for him and the staff.

Cheers Danny

Thailand
Administrator
Administrator

ข้อมูลby Thailand » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Hi Friend,

How about your Songkran at Pattaya ?

Is it good ?

apora

ข้อมูลby apora » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 am

Past the Songkran that's OK?

Thanks.

klapcaslaka

ข้อมูลby klapcaslaka » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 pm

WHy do YOu mAKE peOplE RegIsTEr to Your STUPID FORUM WEBSITE jUsT tO dOwnLOad files???

That is just STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPIIDD!!!

dazy

ข้อมูลby dazy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Hello

Wow...... Thanks for sharing this information.  As Pattaya is very beautiful city in Thailand.  Visit Thailand in summer will be a great experience. Thailand is one of the most beautiful vacation destinations in the world.

Thanks
Have a nice time a head,,,,,

eva

Nantra De Boutique hotel and Four Seasons Place

ข้อมูลby eva » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm

I would like to recommend Nantra De Boutique hotel in Pattaya. The hotel is very nicely designed, clean and quite well located, and the service too was excellent. I paid a very attractive price- about 45-47$ (through easy click travel web site). I believe it's a very good price for a hotel that level (4 stars). Four Seasons Place is another luxurious hotel I recommend, not as cheap as Nantra De Boutique, still much cheaper than the usual.  ;)

mandywilliams

ข้อมูลby mandywilliams » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Pattaya is more than a beach resort. There are many tourist attractions that are worth visiting for individuals, couples or family with kids. Interesting sites in the vicinity within easy reach are Phra Tamnak Hill, a vantage point to view Pattaya bay. And the Dusit Thani Pattaya is a beach resort endowed with city status, offering a unique blend of urban efficiency and seaside leisure. Located on the suburbs of the Pattaya Beach in the city of Pattaya, it combines the natural delights of sun, sea and sand with fun and excitement of a Metropolis. Busy business visitors can feel comfortable with the meeting facilities offered by the hotel.
user not active

LauraBullock.M

ข้อมูลby LauraBullock.M » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 am

Hi Everbody......
I have Been to Pattaya twice and i'm here to say that it has exotic beach locations and rich local culture adding to it.......
In Wong Amat Beach is nice tourist hangout with picturesque beach.........

johnhughes051

ข้อมูลby johnhughes051 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm

I am planning to spend a 4-night long stay in Pattaya with my wife. I know there are some must-see places as the walking street, department stores and some more... but apart that I would like to know if any place worth a visit is nearby. I read beach is not that great as anyone is expecting to be, but I have read some info on nearby islands...

Danny.martins

ข้อมูลby Danny.martins » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm

I am back at canterburytalescafe.com a great clean & comfortable Pattaya guest house, good food and a brilliant bookshop and book exchange.
Attachments
12A.2.jpg

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 am

This is very interesting.
We're are still planning to visit Pattaya with my friends. And this review is just on the right timing.
Thanks!
Not active

sajell

ข้อมูลby sajell » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 pm

How expensive is Pattaya compared to Bangkok for a potential tourist?  I really want to check Pattaya out when I am in Thailand next year, but don't want to spend too much money.  If I could go there and spend around 30 dollars a day, I would be happy to go there.

Return to “Hotels Review”