Travel Spain

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
vianner

Travel Spain

ข้อมูลby vianner » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:33 pm

A Spain travel would be fun and different if you will go there where an occasion is being celebrated like a fiesta. There’s one occasion that is being uniquely celebrated annually and it is the fiesta of Valencia, they call it the Las Fallas. This is in celebration of the feast day of St. Joseph. The giant statues that are built are burned at the last day of the fiesta.
Last edited by admin on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

businessworld

Re: Travel Spain

ข้อมูลby businessworld » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:19 am

Yeah! I like traveling Always in summer season.

What about Austria?

This one is a good travel spot. :)

Thailand
Administrator
Administrator

ข้อมูลby Thailand » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Just sometimes, don't you think there is too cold ??

Anyway i will try some  :)

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:12 am

Definitely, Spain is the paradise on earth and it has over 5,000 miles of coastline its beaches famous all over the world. Millions of tourists visit there especially in Costa Blanca, Costa Brava, Cadiz, Valencia, Madrid Costa Dorado and San Sebastian for relaxations which are the major tourist attraction.

maggil33

ข้อมูลby maggil33 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 pm

I like to visit in winter. I decided to go to visit Spain next year in winter. 
Rule..

joshepmcclain

ข้อมูลby joshepmcclain » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Spain is really awesome country, I love Madrid city, its a capital of spain. I would also say Spain is a popular destination for vacation and a great tourist hub that attracts tourists from across the world. The sandy beaches is pone of the best place at there.
Rule

troykomy

ข้อมูลby troykomy » Sat May 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Spain is more than bullfights, flamenco dancers and beaches.Spain crowd is considered an exotic country in Europe because of its friendly inhabitants, relaxed lifestyle.There is everything from lush green meadows and snowy mountains and deserts to marshes in the southeast.
20++ only

nealtyler

ข้อมูลby nealtyler » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Spain is a very popular travel destination and Spain is really awesome country. Spain is very famous country for its attractive sights which includes beaches, resorts, hotels and many more. Spain is one of the world’’s leading destinations in the tourist industry
20 post++ only

siddle49

ข้อมูลby siddle49 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Definitely, Spain is the nirvana on globe and it has over 5,000 miles of coastline its beaches famous all over the humankind. Trillions of tourists meet there especially in Bone Blanca, Bone Brava, Metropolis, Metropolis, Madrid Costa Constellation and San Sebastian for relaxations which are the bailiwick holidaymaker quality.

jackytan

ข้อมูลby jackytan » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi there
lately i heard about, there is huge scam in Thai Land, one of my friend who is working for avietnam tour company, he said: There is a Spanish man get married with a Thai girl, and together open company they mainly promoted Spain market, they they actual operating for long time, afterward they actually took all deposit money and escape away, i am just wondering is that true ? 

ankhanh

ข้อมูลby ankhanh » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm

There is no doubt that Spain is an attractive tourist destination.

steirbryce

ข้อมูลby steirbryce » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Most of the people like to visit the spain and according to me, it is one of the best destination for visitor. It is one of the world leading destination in the tourist industry and it is very famous for its hotels, beaches and foods

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 am

Spain is one of Europe's most diverse countries, historically, culturally, gastronomically and geographically. The country is littered with superb old buildings, from Roman aqueducts and Islamic palaces to Gothic cathedrals.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

Return to “General Discussion”