Re: Hostel in bangkok

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
vihnvn

Hostel in bangkok

ข้อมูลby vihnvn » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 pm

Hi all

I am looking for cheap hostel in Bangkok about 25$US, can anyone who knows these hostels give us some advice/review on them? or recommend other hotels in Bangkok

vihnvn
Rule

admin
Administrator
Administrator
Thailand

ข้อมูลby admin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:23 am

List of Bangkok Hotels

Amarin Inn
96 Trok Surau Chakrapong Prasumen Road  Bangkok 10200 Thailand

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in BKK on the way to Cambodia. It was awful!!
We were picked up from the airport by the transfer arranged by the hotel ( which is extremely overpriced) but when we got to the hotel they told us they didnt have a booking. Then when they finally did get us a room, we walked into a room that was occupied by other guests. We were then given a room that was right by the reception area and hence extremly noisy due to all the yelling amongst the staff. When the staff changed over at reception we asked to moved to a different room, and got a quieter room.
Our problems with this hotel included - the tiny bathroom that you can barely move in. There is a Mosque right behind the hotel that blasts the call to prayer out 5 times a day - starting at about 4.30am. We also thought the area around was horrible. Probably okay for a first time overseas traveller, but the Banglumphu / Khao San areas, are in my opinion to be avoided.

review form tripadvisor
Last edited by admin on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natururlaub

ข้อมูลby Natururlaub » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm

I will be in Bangkok this December. Is Amarin Inn safe, clean and comfortable?

Thailand
Administrator
Administrator

ข้อมูลby Thailand » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:36 am

Yes, Amarin Inn is neat, clean and also cheap.

If you prefer Khaosan Road area. 

http://www.amarininn.com/

Amarin Inn Perfectly located in the heart of Bangkok, Amarin Inn is within minutes from the famous Khao Sarn Road and Banglumpoo shopping area. Strategically situated right in the busy, bustling city of Historical Bangkok is this wonderful home away from home. From the moment you cross the threshold into its interior, you will find yourself stepping into a truly quiet and peaceful haven of Thai hospitality where you will be welcomed and pampered in typical Thai style. Amarin Inn offers 24 rooms, catering both for individual travellers and families. Stepping out of the inns entrance leads a guest into a shopper paradise. Tired of shopping, you can have a Thai massage and then continue with sight-seeing of Thailand Grand Palace and famous temples. You can also cruise along the nearby Chao Phraya River, or travel by boat to the floating market. Last but not least, Amarin Inn offers the discerning guest a rare view of the night skyline of old Bangkok from its rooftop.

thaihostel

ข้อมูลby thaihostel » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

I like to introduce Bangkok Centre Sukhumvit Hostel

review form Hostelworld.com

More like staying in a hotel than a hostel. If you're fed up with showing up to your hostel and being grossed out by the sheets, bathroom, and floor, this is a good break from that. Though it's far from Khaosan, that's quite alright, you'll have access to the BTS, MRT, and lots of shopping and restaurants.More like staying in a hotel than a hostel. If you're fed up with showing up to your hostel and being grossed out by the sheets, bathroom, and floor, this is a good break from that. Though it's far from Khaosan, that's quite alright, you'll have access to the BTS, MRT, and lots of shopping and restaurants....Close

BarrioKidd, USA | Female 18-24 | 14th November 2008
Last edited by admin on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilentVic18

ข้อมูลby SilentVic18 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:59 pm

I absolutely like that the moment you cantankerous the beginning into its interior, you will acquisition yourself dispatch into a absolutely quiet and peaceful anchorage of Thai accommodation area you will be accustomed and comfortable in archetypal Thai style.
Last edited by admin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mandywilliams

ข้อมูลby mandywilliams » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi, this also a good choice HQ hostel Bangkok is a hotel featuring numbers of comfortable guestrooms. Guests will have a pleasant stay in HQ hostel Bangkok with fully furnished rooms. It satisfies guests with a great selection of hotel facilities. Staffs at HQ hostel Bangkok are courteous and willing to meet your needs. The in-house facilities include 24 Hrs Reception, Internet Service, Safty Deposit Box. And  known as a good budget accommodation in Bangkok.
user not active

nathan29

ข้อมูลby nathan29 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

Hi there

I confirm of mandywilliams. I stayed 5 night at there.And all the staff were very helpful and kind hearted. Gave good directions when needed and also helped write out in Thai language. I would recommend HQ Hostel to follow travellers heading to Bangkok. Thanks for an enjoyable time in Bangkok :))

KathleenO

ข้อมูลby KathleenO » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 am

Udee is an HI hostel.  I stayed there last year and really enjoyed it.  The rates vary depending on whether you get a private room or dorm room.  It's super modern and has a pretty garden. 

Poornima

ข้อมูลby Poornima » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Here is some hostels list in Bangkok, that are less than $25

The Wanderlust Hostel
New Road Guest House
Trang Hotel Bangkok
Sivalai Place
My Hotel Bangkok
Sukhumvit Soi 1Backpackers Hostel
Sena Place Hotel
Erawan House
Woodlands Inn Hotel
Bangkok Centre Sukumvit 25
Ban Sabai Hostel
Last edited by Poornima on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

satokenta

ข้อมูลby satokenta » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:29 am

what is the best Hostel to stay in Bangkok and also Chieng Mai in Thailand? I am young and would like a place with internet access.

Zatch

ข้อมูลby Zatch » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Here is a website where you can find cheap hostels in Bangkok.
Last edited by admin on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

michtui

ข้อมูลby michtui » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:12 am

Natururlaub wrote:I will be in Bangkok this December. Is Amarin Inn safe, clean and comfortable?

Amarin Inn is safe, staffs here are very friendly and hospitable, thy provide great service too.

emayly

ข้อมูลby emayly » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 am

My family went to Thailand on my extended business trip and we needed a place to stay temporarily but we also needed something we could call our happy home. Since we did not know the roads in Bangkok, we relied much on the skytrain, which thankfully stops right in front of the soi. The kids enjoyed the proximity between home and their favourite department store. V Residence is only a few minutes’ drive away from a park so every weekend my family would go on a picnic together. It has all the convenient facilities and luxury. My stay in Thailand was very pleasant because of our home in V Residence.

Last edited by admin on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emayly

ข้อมูลby emayly » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 am

I  booking this website. so easy ,inexpensive, Secure booking and No reservation fees.
Discover your prefect stay with accommodation in Thailand at cheap deals and experience the oriental comfort in Thailand hotels .
Last edited by admin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hotels Review”