Sandiego Hotels

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
john547

Sandiego Hotels

ข้อมูลby john547 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm

San Diego Rooms There is nothing like resting your body on a plush and comfortable bed after a long day of traveling. Our spacious hotel accommodations and abundant amenities are a welcoming retreat. We are pleased to offer many different room selections to fit your needs. Need help planning the perfect California trip? Call 1-800-571-2933 and one of our friendly Vagabond Inn reservation agents will be happy to answer all your questions and assist you in planning a great stay in San Diego, California!
Last edited by admin on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

chithanh119

Re: Sandiego Hotels

ข้อมูลby chithanh119 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 am

Thanks for your informaiton

allvira

ข้อมูลby allvira » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:27 pm

I am here to willing to know about how much discount they will offer ???

alicethomson

ข้อมูลby alicethomson » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks for sharing us this information. it is really useful but i always prefer discounted hotels. Because it saves our money. I knows the value of money. :P

klapcaslaka

ข้อมูลby klapcaslaka » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 pm

WHy do YOu mAKE peOplE RegIsTEr to Your STUPID FORUM WEBSITE jUsT tO dOwnLOad files???

That is just STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPIIDD!!!

davlin

ข้อมูลby davlin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello

Thanks for sharing nice information. San Diego is a great vacation spot for anyone who wants a relaxing time in the sun. Downtown offers great restaurants and nightclubs, and the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park are great ways to spend the day. If you love the beach, then this is the place for you - many beaches are only several miles apart and offer kayak rental, snorkeling and surf lessons!

Stay at any one of San Diego's accomodating hotels and you will feel right at home. They're only a short drive from many of the great attractions San Diego has to offer.

Thanks
Have a fun

MandyCole

ข้อมูลby MandyCole » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 am

I'd been there and I stayed in Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. The Hard Rock is in an excellent gas lamp location. We went to the Padres game and it was super convenient, only a short block away. It is also right across the trolley tracks from the convention center. We stayed over 4th of July weekend and the gaslamp was bursting at the seems, day and night. The crowd tends to be on the younger side in the gaslamp (especially at night) and the Hard Rock would be a mecca for the "I thought I was in Vegas"-set. That can be fun, and I enjoyed it, but thought it was weird to see families with small children wandering around the hotel wondering how they found themselves there. I would think most people staying at a Hard Rock would realize this going in, but just in case, keep in mind that there are several popular clubs at the Hotel and the pool area hosts music and frivolity until around 2am, so if your room is anywhere close to this vicinity, you shouldn't expect to turn-in early. I will say that as soon as the space closed, it was super quiet, which I didn't really expect. We may have just gotten lucky though. The spa is nice, serene and the staff was wonderful. The fitness center was clean and had new equipment. The main downside to this hotel is the extra charges that others have mentioned that get added on. Parking is expensive.

Josue Velvel

ข้อมูลby Josue Velvel » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I have stayed at the Vagabond Inn at Hotel circle in San Diego for about $50 a night several times, it's in a good location and the rooms are really nice.

clonny

ข้อมูลby clonny » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Hello,

You are saying right. if anybody travel's long then he need total rest so it is very necessary to have good bed and some good comforter in hotel. Sandiego have some great hotels with full of rest and comfort. so now if i ever have to come Sandiego then i will contact you.

thanks!!
Last edited by admin on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

leahluis09

ข้อมูลby leahluis09 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

Well, the Sandiego hotels offers something for everyone.  For families, The Del is the idyllic locale for those who yearn for a memorable vacation getaway. For couples, the resort’s enchanting island setting and classic architecture form the perfect backdrop for a romantic escape. A perfect place to be.
Last edited by leahluis09 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunside

ข้อมูลby sunside » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:29 am

hey there..

can you please give information about the prices?

supercat11

ข้อมูลby supercat11 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks for the share

pagani29391

ข้อมูลby pagani29391 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:59 pm

thank for share
Last edited by admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

sifulffc

ข้อมูลby sifulffc » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 am

Discover a spectacular waterfront setting in the heart of America's Finest City at the San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina, featuring one of the best locations among downtown San Diego hotels for business or pleasure. Conveniently located adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and within walking distance to downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp District, our San Diego, CA hotel offers access to 92 area golf courses, exciting spectator sports, luxury spas and gaming, a dynamic downtown District, and much more. Popular attractions include the world-famous San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Sea World San Diego and LEGOLAND California. With a 446-slip marina, just steps from our San Diego, CA, hotel, our guest rooms reflect the spirit of our setting and boast sweeping bay views. Offering 1,362 spacious guest rooms and suites our guest rooms are richly appointed in a cool, coastal theme décor. Immerse yourself in our vibrant hotel in downtown San Diego, CA, at the San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina.
Last edited by admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

peterkeviin

ข้อมูลby peterkeviin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:33 am

Thanks for administration nice information. San Diego is a abundant vacation atom for anyone who wants a adequate time in the sun. Downtown offers abundant restaurants and nightclubs, and the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park are abundant means to absorb the day.
20 post only

Return to “Hotels Review”