Best solution for scars

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
shazi

Best solution for scars

ข้อมูลby shazi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:43 pm

The best natural way to treat scars is to apply Vitamin E directly on the scar itself. This will help in producing more collagen (protein) and when new collagen is produced, new cell growth is accelerated to fade away your scars. Taking Vitamin E orally does not help so much because very little of the goodness is distributed to the skin and face. Go for serum or creams which shows very high concentration of natural Vitamin E as the ingredient. Make sure they are no chemical substitute which may cause unwanted side effects.

One such product you may try is Natur E scar serum (which i found to be a wonderful product that works). It is a natural product containing 28000 iu of Vitamin E, hence safe of side effects - yet it works.
Last edited by admin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

johnsonyip

Re: Best solution for scars

ข้อมูลby johnsonyip » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am

Thanks for the advice. I keep this in mind the next time I get scarred.

raissazhou02

ข้อมูลby raissazhou02 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks for your information, i always do not know how to treat scars, i have kept in reminding what you suggested. ;D

Aimhigh

ข้อมูลby Aimhigh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Thank you for the information and tips.  For me I'm using cocoa butter although I can't really see the best result. I think I'll try your tips.
user not active

khelzy09

ข้อมูลby khelzy09 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 am

thanks for sharing..
btw, you can use aloe vera gel to the fresh wounds prevents the formation of permanent scar..
and you can also use sandalwood paste with rose water, lemon juice and/or honey to remove scar..
May your joys be added, your sorrows subtracted, your friends multiplied and your enemies divided. ~ Anon
Signature rule
http://www.thailandhotelforums.com/foru ... cseen.html

Return to “General Discussion”