Pattaya Travel & Hotels Reviews

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
amberthomas

Re: Pattaya Travel & Hotels Reviews

ข้อมูลby amberthomas » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Situated on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya receives millions of visitors annually. Pattaya offers visitors a variety of attractions and places of interest. While Pattaya beach typically attracts the largest number of visitors, the nearby Jomtien beach is also quite popular.
Rule

melliset

ข้อมูลby melliset » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Great information...Thanks for sharing the information with us...

milfordplaza

ข้อมูลby milfordplaza » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I found a great guesthouse online, an cheap flight with cheap flights .com couldnt be simpler.One of the great things about Pattaya is, you can turn up even discover a hotel/guesthouse when you arrive as there's plenty, I prefer to book though and now I am in a well run well equipped guesthouse and feel always welcome as is run by an English man and nothing is much trouble for him and the staff.

thirtynyc

ข้อมูลby thirtynyc » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 am

I found a great guesthouse online, an cheap flight with cheap flights .com couldnt be simpler.One of the great things about Pattaya is, you can turn up even discover a hotel/guesthouse when you arrive as there's plenty, I prefer to book though & now I am in a well run well equipped guesthouse & feel always very welcome as is run by an English man & nothing is much trouble for him & the staff.

jackwormi

ข้อมูลby jackwormi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

One of the most popular hotels in the south of Pattaya, Cosy Beach Hotel has what you need for a quiet or romantic Pattaya.The Patio Bar and Restaurant is an extension of the lobby and covers an area fresco the Interior et al, where drinks and dinner can be enjoyed.

EricMichot

ข้อมูลby EricMichot » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am

I usually stay at the Diana Dragon on the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Buakao. I quite like the breakfast! Even if I stay elsewhere, I usually go there for the breakfast.

If I am not at Diana Dragon, I can usually be found at Valentines Guesthouse which is a 5 minute walk away.
Last edited by admin on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Pattaya is nice and beautiful destinations in the world. There are many wonderful places and attractions in Pattaya. Thanks for sharing valuable information.

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 pm

yeah pattaya is full attraction ! There is nothing but beachesm, pattaya thailand everything of pattaya is amazing like their beaches, hotels & resorts, nightlife & pattaya perfect for traveling
Last edited by admin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

janemolins

ข้อมูลby janemolins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm

WOW!! I found positive review about the Pattaya. I want to go there for huge fun and enjoyment.

DanielJhonson

ข้อมูลby DanielJhonson » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:49 pm

I think Pattaya is not only known for beach holidays but also very popular for many more visiting places here. Yes, i was here 2 times and spend our holiday with my family 2 times. I can say a loving destination with cheap hotels and best restaurant.

mandakinihotels

ข้อมูลby mandakinihotels » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi..

I need a tour packages for bangkok and pattaya.. Please send me contact details for any travel agent.
Last edited by admin on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
India Hotels | Hotels in India | Budget Tour Packages India | Delhi Hotels | Hotels of Delhi | Budget Hotels in India | Hotels India

indiahelly

ข้อมูลby indiahelly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

The Bella Villa Cabana is a tropical beachfront resort that is situated in the heart of Pattaya, famous for its vibrant nightlife, scenic views, fantastic shopping opportunities and friendly people. With awe-inspiring sea views and its own private beach, Bella Villa Cabana offers guest a truly luxurious stay. They also offer exquisitely decorated and spacious rooms with all the amenities and comforts that you would expect from Bella Villa Cabana

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Pattaya is a great travel destination all over the world. There are several eye catching places available in Pattaya that attracts people a lot. Its beach site is simply awesome. This place is really perfect for having a ultimate traveling experience.

hotprcpy

ข้อมูลby hotprcpy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

If you want to come to Pattaya, you should come to stay at Centara Pattaya Hotel, the newly 4 star under Centara Group. It is located in Central Pattaya and easy to get to the beach. The hotel is not far from shopping malls, entertainments and dining experiences. The room catergories start from Deluxe, Family Studio, Centara One Bedroom Suite and Centara Two Bedroom. Each room and suite is designed in a light and modern decor and offers living space ranging from 29-69 sq m.
Attachments
Centara Pattaya Hotel - Deluxe Room - King Bed.jpg
Centara Pattaya Hotel - Family Studio.jpg
Centara Pattaya Hotel - 1 Bedroom Suite.jpg
Centara Pattaya Hotel - 2 Bedroom Connecting.jpg

AlexisSala

ข้อมูลby AlexisSala » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 am

Check orices on agoda.com and it is more expensive for a walk in rate than using one of the internet cites... Pattaya is not exactly a garden spot - lots of bars for partying w/drunk unruly guys and the waters are polluted - many far better beaches - go, but stay flexible.
Last edited by admin on Wed May 22, 2013 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hotels Review”