Montien Pattaya Hotel

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
shaneyward

Montien Pattaya Hotel

ข้อมูลby shaneyward » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Pattaya 2nd Rd., Central Pattaya
From $191

All three hundred of the rooms in this hotel have a balcony with a sea view. Located in the heart of Pattaya makes this an ideal hotel for both holiday makers and those wanting to hold business functions. The lush gardens and wide open lobby create a sense of escapism upon entering and once inside the wide range of facilities offered create that special holiday experience. There are several restaurants serving Thai, Western, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisines. The large open air pool with children’s facilities assures the welcome of families while body massage services, sauna’s, tennis courts and yoga classes assure the parents are kept happy as well. A wide range of business facilities make this a choice option for those organizing conferences and seminars.

devidmory

Re: Montien Pattaya Hotel

ข้อมูลby devidmory » Wed May 25, 2011 2:43 pm

The Montien Hotel Pattaya is ideally located opposite Pattaya Bay.The rooms are well appointed and offer ocean views from their private balconies.The Montien Pattaya Hotel has a large swimming pool where you can just relax and unwind or perhaps try a Thai massage by the pool.

Adam Schefter

ข้อมูลby Adam Schefter » Sat May 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Hello,

Montien hotel pattaya is located on the coral sandy beach fronting Central Pattaya Bay. Montien Hotel Pattaya offers to a panoramic ocean view and is within walking distance to major entertainment venues, shopping centers, water sports facilities and transits to tourist attractions.

Thanks a lot
Adam Schefter
Last edited by admin on Mon May 30, 2011 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

kaminikethy1

ข้อมูลby kaminikethy1 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

The Montien Hotel Pattaya is centrally situated facing Pattaya Bay. Within walking distance to major entertainment venues, shopping centres and tourist attractions. The rooms are well appointed and provide ocean views from their private balconies. The Montien Hotel Pattaya has a large pool where guests can just rest and chill out or maybe try a poolside Thai massage.
We have one greatest place of Russian Beauties. your age at least 1972. And no worry about your credit cards that its free to get. No credit cards shits.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 pm

People are recommending the hotel, “Montien”, means “Royal Residence” in English and M.R. Mitaroon Kasemsri, the architect of The Montien Hotel Bangkok, reflected this in the traditional Thai style design and decorations, which can be seen in all 3 Montien Hotels. It is really elegant but I'm not wheather it is affordable for me or not ??
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

smithjerry

ข้อมูลby smithjerry » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Pattaya is a nice place to visit with the friends.I remembered my vacation which i had spend in pattaya.
We enjoyed a lot in the hotel where we stayed.....

BrandonCarter

ข้อมูลby BrandonCarter » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 am

I like the Sandy Spring Hotel on Soi 13. The rooms are huge and you can get one with a seaview balcony for around 1500 bht/night. About 3 min walk to the beach, and 15 min. to Walking Street........If that's to expensive, try the Areca Lodge on Soi Diana....it's around 1000/night...

Safaris in Kenya
safaris in Zambia
Madagascar holidays
Last edited by BrandonCarter on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature for 20++ post only

Macbeven

ข้อมูลby Macbeven » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 am

The location of the hotel is very good.I stayed at this hotel with my family.
The service provided by the staff members of the hotel was remarkable!!

bruceleion

ข้อมูลby bruceleion » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Great hotel it seems so , will come here for a holiday.

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 pm

I read your informative and precious post on “Montien Pattaya Hotel”. Thanks for sharing great info. I will share this info with my sisters. She like to go on traveling.

janemolins

ข้อมูลby janemolins » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Montien Pattaya is one of the most popular hotel.

lizmartin

ข้อมูลby lizmartin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Montien Pattaya is the good hotel which provide us various kind of services and facilities. It is has an affordable price. There are also many hotel which provide good facilities with the best affordable price.

indiahelly

ข้อมูลby indiahelly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Montien Hotel Pattaya has an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This 3.5-star hotel features business amenities including many facility.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Its very nice to know about Montien Pattaya Hotel.

fl1818

ข้อมูลby fl1818 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 am

The location of the hotel is very good.I stayed at this hotel with my family.

Return to “Hotels Review”