Bangkok Tour Attractions

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
aditi85

Bangkok Tour Attractions

ข้อมูลby aditi85 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 am

For tourists, Bangkok has a feast of attractions to offer. The city is dotted with 400 glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty, magnificent palaces, classical dance performances, numerous shopping centers, and a still functioning traditional way of life, especially along the canals and the Chao Phraya River, the "River of Kings", which winds through the city; Bangkok truly is the "Venice of the East".

EricMichot

Re: Bangkok Tour Attractions

ข้อมูลby EricMichot » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 am

Would also recommend the trip to Ayuttaya, best way is coach trip there in morning with a stop at one of the palaces, and return journey by boat arriving back in Bangkok at sunset, Oriental hotel used to organise a trip fantastic food on way back on their boat
Last edited by admin on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Bangkok is one of the great destination to travel and there are many popular travelling spots at there where many traveller likes to go for enjoying their holidays as well as vacation.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Great information aditi, I like it very much because Bangkok is one of my most favorite destinations and I don't know about most of these places which you shared are in your post.

larryselina

ข้อมูลby larryselina » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Explore the protected green landscapes of Khao Yai National Park on a full-day guided excursion from Bangkok. Sample exotic fruits, take a ride on a traditional ox cart though the fields and search for tigers, black bears and leopards in Khao Yai National Park, and your day out with an elephant ride through the jungle. This is great city escape for those looking to get back to nature during their stay in Bangkok.

abernethyabraham

ข้อมูลby abernethyabraham » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm

I have never been to Bangkok but i read so many things about Bangkok and as you described it seems interesting to know Bangkok closely. I am planning for the vacation this month and i think Bangkok is the right place.
20 ++ only

jenagrey8585

ข้อมูลby jenagrey8585 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 am

This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor's itinerary. It is a huge compound on Na Phra Lan Road surrounded by high white walls and occupies an area of about a square mile. This huge public ground surrounded by old tamarind trees is in front of the Grand Palace. It is the place where royal cremation ceremonies and some annual events such as the Royal Ploughing Ceremony, King's and Queen's birthdays, and the New Year Festival are held. Within the walking distance of the Grand Palace is one of the largest and most comprehensive museums in Southeast Asia. Bangkok's National Museum houses a vast collection of artefacts found in all parts of the country ranging from neolithic times, Sukhothai, Ayutthaya to the Bangkok period.
Free Demo for vcp510, 000-R25, Pw0-071 IBM certifications

Ashely25

ข้อมูลby Ashely25 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Most favorite tourist attractions of Bangkok

1) Grand Palace
2) National Museum
3) Wat Mahathat
4) Wat Arun
5) Wat Pho
6) Wat Suthat

And many more.... :)