How can we travel to Thai Land from Laos

To share information of your experience and how is satisfy
Thailand Tourism Tourist Board
jackytan

How can we travel to Thai Land from Laos

ข้อมูลby jackytan » Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Me and my friends are planning overland travel to Thai Land, but we don't want to joy with tour group, we just wondering how can we get to Thai Land from Laos, how would that cost for backpackge hotels in Thai Land, and please make everage spend for one days in Thai Land

Delhi Hotels

Re: How can we travel to Thai Land from Laos

ข้อมูลby Delhi Hotels » Sat May 28, 2011 3:09 pm

I encourage you all to please visit that area of the world as soon as possible while some of what moved me most remains relatively untouched. And please share this link, these pictures,..
Delhi Hotels | [url=http://www.swatihotels.com/]Delhi Cheap Hotel
[/url] | Hotel Delhi

admurl123

ข้อมูลby admurl123 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:16 pm

if your looking to tour the Khmer temples of Cambodia, or want to discover the beauty of Laos, travel the coastline of Vietnam see authentic hilltribes villages, or just relax on the fabulous beaches of Thailand and Indochina, Xplore Asia is able to arrange group or tailor made holiday experiences for that trip of a lifetime.

rkumar123

ข้อมูลby rkumar123 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 am

Thailand has one of the best rail systems in the world, and train travel is easily the best way to get around & see the country. I think Royal Grand Palace is the most important tourist place in Bangkok for one day tour, and are most frequently visited by foreign tourists.

Jenie

ข้อมูลby Jenie » Thu May 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Here are 2 different entry points to choose from. Nong Khai with the Friendship bridge is the only one so far with the 15 days visa facility on arrival and the nearest from Vientiane. Chiang Khong with its 2mn ferry ride to Huay Xai is a popular entry point for those who wishes to reach North Laos.
I had a great journey with Cheap Car Rental in Toronto!

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 pm

You can take a train from Vientiane (capital of Laos) to Bangkok (capital of Thailand). Overnight sleeper trains are available and it is a comfortable journey. Good luck.

For comfortable traveling in Italy, choose cheap car hire Italy
Last edited by sophie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Experience and Feedback”