Thailand Train Ticket & Tour

To share information of your experience and how is satisfy
Thailand Tourism Tourist Board
wawa83

Thailand Train Ticket & Tour

ข้อมูลby wawa83 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:08 pm

One of my friend is going to Thailand next month she want to travel to North of Thailand by train I suggest her to book the train ticket and book hotel with Siam One Travel agency which I was satisfied with them services last time She then contact them they send her the price plus post shipping fee as they will send the ticket to her home so she will has ticket and have nothing to worry if she goes and buy there and have no ticket as it's peak season or better to go and buy when she is there???

Thailand
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Thailand Train Ticket & Tour

ข้อมูลby Thailand » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 am

Hi friend,

Sorry for late reply.

Your idea to book train in advance is great plan and correct.

It's very risk to book just in the time because if no ticket available it's difficult to find others
like bus or have to take plane instead.

Worse case you will not just loss time but also no any ticket or any transportation available.

My last time trip to Southern Thailand in end of last year, no train (and also bus) ticket available.
So I decided to canceled my trip no reason I have to wait for 3-4day.

Have a nice trip.

itsmeewan

ข้อมูลby itsmeewan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Having had experience of train booking in Thailand make sure you go to the train station or book through a trustworthy company. Many have booked through an agent and told they will get there tickets when they go to the station this is not true if they are a proper agent they will tell you to come back later that day or the next to pick up your tickets from them.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 pm

That's the good idea having ticket on hand, during New Year last one week time, train ticket is difficult to get.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 pm

I too agree with all of you that having ticket in hand makes our journey comfortable and tension free. We get so relaxed with the properly planned trip.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

ankhanh

ข้อมูลby ankhanh » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 pm

I tried a train trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai one time. I bought second class tickets. But it was not good at all. I think trains in Vietnam are a bit better!

natsuto

ข้อมูลby natsuto » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Today Kodak has a full line of document scanners providing imaging solutions for banking, finance, insurance, healthcare and other vertical industries.

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm

I think Train is best in Thailand !

Return to “Experience and Feedback”