Hotel in Vietnam?

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
sophie

Hotel in Vietnam?

ข้อมูลby sophie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi,

A few of my cousins are planning to visit Vietnam soon. They have planned a stay at the Dalat Palace, Lam Dong. I wanted suggestions whether this hotel is good enough, worthy enough or not?!

ryanhollmans

Re: Hotel in Vietnam?

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Vietnam is one of the most popular country for travel and also there are many popular places at there where many people wants to go for travel.Also many travelling companies in the market which provides many services for all.

mercylidiya

ข้อมูลby mercylidiya » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi friends,

Vietnam is the one of the famous tourist place in the world. According to my opinion "Dalat Palace, Lam Dong" is one of the best hotel in Vietnam.. Last year i spent spent 2 nights with my family at the Dalat Palace Hotel. Remarkable preservation of a historical French style hotel in the Vietnam highlands. And also good customer service....

Thanks,
mercy
Book your luxury hotels in New Zealand, Click Here http://www.staynewzealand.com/hotels.php

LuizzeOliveira

ข้อมูลby LuizzeOliveira » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Travelling in Vietnam was my most memorable journey where I had enjoyed so many adventure places and activities like hiking, trekking, skiing and so many other. There are also so many people are going for Vietnam trip and they people want comfortable and beautiful hotels with good location to live. It's Fusion Maia Da Nang, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, InterContinental Hanoi Westlake Village and so many other are luxury hotels in Vietnam.

AlexisSala

ข้อมูลby AlexisSala » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 pm

We are going to Vietnam next week to join in Lunar New Year. So I also pay attention to hotels in Vietnam. I asked some my friends about this and they told that I could visit website hjzalaan.com
Last edited by admin on Wed May 22, 2013 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

tobynoah85

ข้อมูลby tobynoah85 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi and Hanoi Daewoo Hotel are definitely one of the best places to have your stay because it is near to market area and one gets a variety of articles there.

LuizzeOliveira

ข้อมูลby LuizzeOliveira » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 pm

AlexisSala wrote:We are going to Vietnam next week to join in Lunar New Year. So I also pay attention to hotels in Vietnam. I asked some my friends about this and they told that I could visit website hjzalaan.com

Vietnam is famous for celebrating lunar new year to get more enjoyment. I visit this website and I get more information about travel place. Many beautiful tourist destinations available in Vietnam.

Midtown

ข้อมูลby Midtown » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm

If you are looking for a holiday destination in Asia, then Vietnam is the place to go, offering something for everyone. there are many hotel offers the best accommodation to fit your travel budget.

DarenNiel

ข้อมูลby DarenNiel » Thu May 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Vietnam is one of the most popular destination of asia that becomes preferred choice in tourist who wants to travel in affordable budget. There are so many budget friendly hotels and resorts available that offers the best living and foods services at budget prices.

Return to “Hotels Review”