Hanoi, Hoi An (Vietnam) reached top 10 best tourist destinations in Asia

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
Suka

Hanoi, Hoi An (Vietnam) reached top 10 best tourist destinations in Asia

ข้อมูลby Suka » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 pm

On September 15th, the online travel magazine Smart Travel Asia officially announced the voting results of the best tourism brand in Asia in 2011. Accordingly, in the top 10 destinations, Hanoi and Hoi An (Quang Nam) are the two best places in Asian

Hanoi and Hoi An are the two places which located on Vietnam tourist map, respectively ranks 6 and 7 in the top 10 best destinations in Asia, according to poll results from millions of readers of travel magazine above.

Notably, the list of best resorts in Asia, two of the Sofitel Legend Metropole (Hanoi) and The Nam Hai (Hoi An) are well-known destinations in the region, standing in the top spot.

Reportedly, the list of tourism brand voted by readers was introduced from the journalists in the field, who often travel and promote brands.

(Hanoimoi newspaper)

jackshawn

Re: Hanoi, Hoi An (Vietnam) reached top 10 best tourist destinations in Asia

ข้อมูลby jackshawn » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Its great news, it reached top 10, I visited once its a great place.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Hanoi is an awesome place for traveling purpose as there are many beautiful spots available to watch and enjoy. It is really a great news that this place has reached top 10 best tourist destinations in Asia.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm

This is great! Hanoi & Hoi An both deserve to be in the top positions! These are beautiful countries with rich cultures. I consider myself lucky to have traveled to these destinations!

mercylidiya

ข้อมูลby mercylidiya » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi,

Nice to here... According to my opinion "Hanoi" and  "Hoi An" is the most beautiful place in Vietnam... And my favorite is "Hanoi" because last year i went to Hanoi with my friends, the place where i enjoyed a lot with my friends. So enjoy your holidays in Hanoi and Hoi-An.......Thanks you

Regards,
Mercy
Book your luxury hotels in New Zealand, Click Here http://www.staynewzealand.com/hotels.php

Return to “Hotels Review”