Hotel Ibiza Spain

ข้อมูลby aishia22 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Good day to all! We are planning to have a blast at

Code: Select all

[url=http://wikitravel.org/en/Ibiza]Ibiza[/url]
with my co-workers. We are in a middle age, so we are looking

Code: Select all

[b][url=http://www.invisahoteles.com/]Hotel Ibiza Spain[/url] [/b]
which are not so crowded or a very expensive one. A kind of hotel fits in us not so for those old school family guys or either for those extremely young lunatics. Any recommendation guys?
Last edited by admin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"""Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."""

kattima

Re: Hotel Ibiza Spain

ข้อมูลby kattima » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Marítimo Hotel is a good value for money hotel in Ibiza, situated on the Paseo Marítimo seaside promenade, only steps away from Figueretas beach. The hotel offers fantastic views to Ibiza town centre, and it lies within walking distance from the harbor and its incredible night life.
Rule

ShawnAlvin

ข้อมูลby ShawnAlvin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Ibiza is one of my favorite destination all over the world,not only for it's luxurious nightlife but also for it's 575 square kilometers with 50 breathtaking beaches, spectacular cliffs and soft, white sand beaches..

Last edited by admin on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:24 am

Hotel Ibiza is such a very lovely place.
It's  for everybody, families, young clubbers, business men, disabled people and even pets have the right to enjoy their holidays in Ibiza.
Not active

sajell

ข้อมูลby sajell » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Ibiza was really nice when we were there in early fall of last year. The leaves were starting to change, and the weather was much better than expected.  We were told that a lot of tourists come in the fall despite it being off season for tourism in the region.

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 am

That's definitely right Sajell. And that's one reason why I love it there.
Not active

elvisveyron

ข้อมูลby elvisveyron » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 am

The reservation is easy and fun, just choose the hotel in Ibiza which best meets your needs, checking its location on our map to see what other customers have to say in the comments of customers.

neelkony

ข้อมูลby neelkony » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Each hotel is personally selected to ensure it meets the standards of Spotlight for quality, service and value for your Money.Booking is fun and easy just choose the hotel in Ibiza which best meets your needs, checking his position on our map.

thirtynyc

ข้อมูลby thirtynyc » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm

I had never stay in these hotel so i don't know about the luxury and the services they provide but yes i had tested the food of its restaurant for couple of times and that is really very delicious.

josefeagle

ข้อมูลby josefeagle » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 am

Hotels by town. Some tourism areas is good family, some balcony, relax: it often depends on the time of the year. If you are not sure, but will stay.

jackwormi

ข้อมูลby jackwormi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm

We truly believe that there is a hotel in Ibiza for everyone, families and young clubbers, business people, disabled people and even animals have the right to enjoy their holidays in Ibiza.Hotel Lux Isla is a comfortable hotel in Ibiza, a stone's throw from Talamanca beach, one of the best known beaches in Ibiza.

Adam Schefter

ข้อมูลby Adam Schefter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello everyone,

The luxury hotels are offering discount price at festival and celebrations. People who wants to stay in luxury hotels usually search for star tag hotels in websites. To check out the authenticity of the website is very important to get genuine information. Superior Hotels In Spain are generally five stars or seven stars. Madrid 5 Star Hotels - Amphitryon manage your reservation in a selection of the best hotels of Madrid.

Thanks.
Adam Schefter

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:37 pm

In Ibiza you can enjoy the most exclusive accommodation service on the island. Ibiza is host to one oldest and best preserved medieval towns in the whole of Europe, the main Ibiza town, the largest and most beautiful town on the Island including a stunning cathedral, with views to the neighboring islands and beyond.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

henryford

ข้อมูลby henryford » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Good source of information.I am planning to visit to Spain and i think that the information which you have shared will be helpful to me.
Keep sharing such type of informations.
Signature for 20++ post only

alonzamiller

ข้อมูลby alonzamiller » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Great post! Well I know in Ibiza Spain wonderful villas &  locations are there. There is  amazing time, place and people. The most perfect retreat in Ibiza!!!
Last edited by admin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you looking for: spanish villa | villas costa blanca .

Return to “Hotels Review”