The First Ultimate Dead Sea Water Spa in Thailand

Classifieds Promote Website
sexyprnvp

The First Ultimate Dead Sea Water Spa in Thailand

ข้อมูลby sexyprnvp » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Spa Cenvaree @ Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, Centara Boutique Collection brings the Dead Sea to You!!

One of the first Spa’s to use the benefits of sea water in Thailand, SPA Cenvaree offers a series of wellness programmes utilizing pure sea salt and mud harvested from the Dead Sea at depts. over 420 m below sea level, located on the lowest point on earth, the minerals found in the Dead Sea have been proven to relieve medical conditions such as arthritis, fatigue and eczema.

Each Spa journey includes a relaxing soak with mineral-rich sea salts where you float weightless in a Dead Sea floatation pool. Designed to help you unwind and decompress while rejuvenating one's mind, Spa Cenvaree is a well-being sanctuary offering therapeutic tretments and holistic experiences such as Vichy rain shower to invigorate the sense or relax with traditional Thai treatments and the signature "DEAD SEA MUD Treatments"
You would be enjoying our Spa to your max.

For more information, please visit our wesite at http://www.spacenvaree.com/spa-cenvaree ... Collection

For Reservation, please contact:
Tel:  (66) 38 725 999
E-mail : [email protected]
Attachments
Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, Centara Boutique Collection - Spa - Oil Massage 02.jpg
Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, Centara Boutique Collection - Spa - Dead Sea Pool 02.jpg
Dead Sea Salt.jpg
Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, Centara Boutique Collection - Spa - Thai Massage.jpg

sophie

Re: The First Ultimate Dead Sea Water Spa in Thailand

ข้อมูลby sophie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Wow! Sounds impressive! Definitely would love to try when I am in Thailand! Bookmarking for now! :)

hotprcpy

ข้อมูลby hotprcpy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Thank you for interesting  :)
You are always welcome, we will keep updating our Spa Promotion for your information  ;)

kumarmanoj1

ข้อมูลby kumarmanoj1 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Thanks for such a great proposal. I will definitely try this spa during my next trip to Thailand. I have heard a lot about Dead Sea Water Spa in India and now I think this is the time to experience it.

Return to “Classifieds Promote Website”