Kerala’s Attraction- Wayanad

Classifieds Promote Website
Wardro

Kerala’s Attraction- Wayanad

ข้อมูลby Wardro » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Kerala has always been a tourist’s dreamland. It has many beautiful things to offer to the people coming to Kerala on vacation. Its hill stations and backwaters are among the best in the world. A number of Kerala tours packages are offered by the tour operators in Kerala.

One of the beautiful places in Kerala is the district of Wayanad. Wayanad has many attractions among which one is Chembra Peak. It is located in the Southern part of Wayanad near Meppadi and is located at a height of 2100 meters. An ideal place for adventurers, this place is one of the tallest peaks in the region and climbing it is a challenge and an exhilarating experience. As one goes higher, one discovers the great expanse of Wayanad. It could take a full day to go up and down the hill.

Another favorite location for trekking is Neelimala which has different trekking routes. It is located in the South eastern part of Wayanad and is accessible from Kalpetta and Sulthan Bathery. On reaching the top, one is mesmerized by the view of the nearby Meenmutty falls and the valley in the foreground.

Meenmutty is a water fall located near Neelimala and is just 2 km away from the main road between Ootty and Wayanad. The falls drops from about 300 meters and has three stages. It is also one of the largest water falls in the district of Wayanad.Another attractive falls in Wayanad is the Chethalayam which is close to Sultan Bathery in the Northern part of Wayanad. This falls is smaller than Meenmutty but is an ideal locale for trekking.

GFI

Re: Kerala’s Attraction- Wayanad

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Kerala is one of the most attractive destinations in the world which is identified for its attractive beaches and extensive backwaters. I visited there couple of times and I really enjoyed with my girlfriend.

Return to “Classifieds Promote Website”