Site content

Classifieds Promote Website
Aimhigh

Re: Site content

ข้อมูลby Aimhigh » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 am

Your site is cool but I think you have too much advertisements. Sometimes that's the reason why you get a big bounce rate because your visitors tend to go away if they seen so many ads on a website.
user not active

akshay

ข้อมูลby akshay » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey the site is really very good and helpful too for those who are looking for the relevant information but one thing which is said by Aimhigh is right You must take care of this..

mandywilliams

ข้อมูลby mandywilliams » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Difinitely, everything in this site is great, very informative for those who are looking some useful tips.
user not active

KathleenO

ข้อมูลby KathleenO » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 am

Hello, the link is broken for some reason.  I can't see the site itself, but I can see that the URL looks very spammy.  I'd suggest changing the URL and site name to something that would help to build your site's brand image.  Site URLs that have too many hyphens end up looking like spam. 

robertspettinson

ข้อมูลby robertspettinson » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm

It might be essential to examine what the programmer is providing - Always examine how simple it is to shift your web page to another coordinator and still maintain the capability to modify your own web page.

PatrikWilston

ข้อมูลby PatrikWilston » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 am

Creating sure a website is noticeable on the first web page of google is essential for on the Internet achievements. The problem is the lack of ability to completely comprehend SEO for sites and what actually happens when actual professional SEO is used.

vietnamair

ข้อมูลby vietnamair » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 am

Yes, your site consists of quite many advertisements. That can make visitors leave your site. Try to have something attractive visitors then.
20 post only

alacratstore

ข้อมูลby alacratstore » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:58 pm

What is the progress of your website till date? Are you still looking for new and fresh content regarding traveling and tour? What is your plan right now? Please let me know!!

Return to “Classifieds Promote Website”