I Need To Visit Other Places In Dubai

For any query about your trip to travelling in Thailand we will keep you answer ! Have a nice trip. helping each other with translations and transcriptions here.
Rooney
United Arab Emirates

I Need To Visit Other Places In Dubai

ข้อมูลby Rooney » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:02 pm

Hi!
My name is Rooney
I am a passionate traveler. Recently i visited Dubai, and it was quite fascinating experience. Due to limited time I visited only few places like Dubai Aquarium, Burj Khalifa and did Dune Bashing Adventure. So i got an again chance to visit Dubai. I want some suggestions of famous places in Dubai which are really need to visit.
I'll be thankful.

David12345
Laos

Re: I Need To Visit Other Places In Dubai

ข้อมูลby David12345 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:51 pm

You can contact this website for further tours guidance Desert safari

DubaicreekResort
United Arab Emirates

Re: I Need To Visit Other Places In Dubai

ข้อมูลby DubaicreekResort » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:56 am

Some of the popular Dubai tourist places with family include famous attractions like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Palm Islands, Jumeirah Beach Park, Ferrari World, Bollywood Parks Dubai, The Dubai Fountain, Ski Dubai, Kidzania Dubai and many more.
From water parks to aquariums and historic landmarks to adventure resorts, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Visit the popular Legoland park or the Motiongate park in Dubai to get a taste of its thrilling adventure sights or visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest structure in the world.

Return to “General talk”