Re: Koh Lipe Island Thailand

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
hotellasuite

Koh Lipe Island Thailand

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Koh Lipe Island, is located in Thailand & I making a trip of Thailand in this Coming December as well as I will surely celebrate christmas & New year ! So it means I'll have to spend around 10 days in Thailand ! I just fond Koh Lipe Island in Thailand can anyone tell something more about this Island.
Last edited by admin on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Thailand is beatiful country. Thailand has hundreds of islands both in the Gulf of Siam and in the Andaman Sea. There are many attraction and nice island in Thailand. Here some name of Island. Phuket, Phi Phi Islands, Coral Island and Racha Islands.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 pm

This little island Koh Lipe has 3 very beautiful beaches - Pattaya Beach, Sunrise Beach, and Sunset Beach. This beach is best for snorkeling. Have fun :)

For comfortable traveling in Italy, choose cheap car hire Italy
Last edited by sophie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Travelling to an Island becomes very popular from last few many years and also there are many popular islands around the world.koh Lipe Island of Thailand is one of the most beautiful island where many visitors wants to go in the season of summer.

tristenhines

ข้อมูลby tristenhines » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Lovely place to stay with a nice view and different types of Bungalows with a nice garden.The view of the beach is just breath taking specially during sunsets and sun rise.

Roadblock

ข้อมูลby Roadblock » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Planning to visit there this time because I couldn't make it last time when I was in Thailand because of my VISA problem.
20 ++ only

LuizzeOliveira

ข้อมูลby LuizzeOliveira » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Koh Lipe Island is a southern most island in Thailand  one of the many Butang Islands located in the beautiful Tarutao National Marine Park.  So many people choose this Island to spend their vacation because it's attractive view and fresh weather is perfect for relaxation. 

kumarmanoj1

ข้อมูลby kumarmanoj1 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Hope you had great trip to Thailand. Here are few information about Koh Lipe Island for rest of tourists who wish to visit Koh Lipe.

Koh Lipe is a small island in the Southern part of the Andaman sea. It is a large group of 70 islands spreaded over 38 miles.

rickymartin85

ข้อมูลby rickymartin85 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 pm

The beaches are very nice and the visibility when snorkelling on the coral reefs located just off the beaches was also great. But it was the end of the moonsoon season when i was there that's why it looks just average.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”