Shopping Hotspots in Singapore

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
philipcook

Shopping Hotspots in Singapore

ข้อมูลby philipcook » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Owing to wonderful shopping options, Singapore is rightly said the Dubai of the Far East. Orchard Road is the major destination. Apart from that Chinatown, Indian Market, Central Singapore and Clarke Quay and Geylang Serai area are also the hotspots for shopping Singapore. For your info, shopping is remarked the national time pass of Singapore.

GFI

Re: Shopping Hotspots in Singapore

ข้อมูลby GFI » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Wow, that’s really awesome information about Singapore shopping markets because I love to shop different kind of stuff that’s why I will go Dubai to attend the Dubai Shopping Festival which held during first quarter part of the year. I’d definitely recommend travelers to must see this festival.

Jenie

ข้อมูลby Jenie » Thu May 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Though small in size, Singapore has many things to offer. Singapore is no foreign land for shopaholics in the region. Orchard Road is a favorite amongst locals and foreigners alike with a plethora of shops catering to all markets.
I had a great journey with Cheap Car Rental in Toronto!

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Singapore is capital of Thailand & there are many amazing & beautiful Shopping Hotspots in Singapore.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm

For cheap bargains you should definitely go to Little India and the Sungei Road Thieves' Market. For exquisite boutique shopping experience go to the Ann Siang Road, Haji Lane(Retro) and the Bugis Junction.

vincehomes

ข้อมูลby vincehomes » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Singapore’s youth also enjoy shopping at the Heeren’s trendy boutiques and HMV music shop, whose three levels make it Singapore’s largest.The six floor Yue Hwa building which used to be one of Singapore’s grandest hotels offers the largest variety of Chinese products under one roof.

derekhibbert

ข้อมูลby derekhibbert » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Along with Orchard Road, where malls such as Paragon and ION Orchard are among the flashiest and costliest in Singapore.

abernethyabraham

ข้อมูลby abernethyabraham » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

I visited few years ago I guess 1995 and I'm pretty excited to go Singapore again... Just wanna visit my best friend Benny and I heard they some great shopping centers.
20 ++ only

tobynoah85

ข้อมูลby tobynoah85 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Orchard Road is one the best spot I visited. You can have great time in Singapore.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Singapore is a great country for travel and also there are many shopping malls at there where people can go for shopping.Also there are many websites where people can don an online shopping.

andersonwaker

ข้อมูลby andersonwaker » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Orchard Road is a favorite amongst locals and foreigners alike with a plethora of shops catering to all markets. You can also visit CBD area

rainierelbert

ข้อมูลby rainierelbert » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

In this vacation I am planning to go to Singapore as its one of my dream place to visit. Thanks for recommending various shopping spots in Singapore, I will surely go there.

Shajochki

ข้อมูลby Shajochki » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 am

This post is very informative. Thank you!

Return to “Recommend interesting place”