Major Destinations to Visit in Kerala

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
johngoldsmith

Major Destinations to Visit in Kerala

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

The beauty of Kerala cannot be just written or explained, it has to be experienced. Fringed with coconut palms that carpet the land from hills to shores, Kerala, the south-western state of India, is a land of many enchantments and a number of places to see. Let me introduce you to some of the tourist places. This includes:
1. Trivandrum : The wooded highlands on the Western Ghats in the Eastern and North Eastern borders give some of the most enchanting picnic spots, a long shorline, with internationally renowned beaches, historic monuments, backwater stretches and a rich cultural heritage make this district a much sought after tourist destination.
2. Kovalam: An appealing beach, Kovalam lies about 12Km south of Trivandrum.
3. Varkala : This small town in Kerala is well-known because of the Janardhana Swamy temple, which holds its legend for over 2000 years.
4. Kollam
5. Alleppey : This pleasant easy-going market town, criss-crossed by canals and surrounded by coconut plantations
6. Kumarakom : Kumarakom is an island in the Vembanad lake, on the backwaters of Kerala.
7. Palakkad [Palghat] : The district of palakkad known as the granary of kerala, is a land of valleys, hillocks, rivers, forests, mountain streams, dams and irrigation projects.
8. Lakshadweep : The Islands look like emeralds in the vast expanse of blue sea.
9. Kannur 
10. Kanyakumari: The multicolored sand is a unique feature of the beach here.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

jackshawn

Re: Major Destinations to Visit in Kerala

ข้อมูลby jackshawn » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:09 pm

You provided a great list, it helped me to visit some great spots.

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Yes its true. Kerala has lots of attractions for every one. This is one of the most famous destinations in India for tourists and newly weds couples. There are many wonderful beaches and lovely attractions for its visitors in Kerala. I found here nice list of attractions in Kerala. I will share this information with my friends. This worthy information will helpful for all visitors.

CynthiaAnthony

ข้อมูลby CynthiaAnthony » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Its seems very interesting place, never went to India. But I will definitely plan a holiday trip to visit India.
Last edited by admin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Kerala is one of the best destination to see in India. There are many gorgeous beaches available for entertainment and fun in Kerala. I found here wonderful list of places which are most popular in Kerala. Liked your worthy sharing.

Johnabbey44

ข้อมูลby Johnabbey44 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:18 pm

This specific is probably the most well-known spots with Indian regarding visitors as well as fresh weds couples. There are many amazing beach locations as well as lovely sites to its site visitors with Kerala. I came across in this article wonderful report on sites with Kerala. I will reveal these details together with my own friends. This specific worthwhile facts will certainly a good choice for just about all site visitors.

djames

ข้อมูลby djames » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 am

It looks that you are not a visitor to Kerala,despite of this you use to live in Kerala and that is your favorite place on this entire earth.You shared a good news,good information and i must say that keep this on for strangers.\
Last edited by admin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:52 pm

You simply should not miss Munnar and Periyar National Park. These are amazing places. Kerala Backwaters are great too. :)

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:49 pm

India is one of the most growing country and also there are many popular places like beaches and all at there where many people likes to go for enjoying their vacation.

jeraldjen

ข้อมูลby jeraldjen » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Thank you for the list. Kerala is beautiful place I have ever visited. I love the Boart house stay a lot.
Air Optix night and day contact lenses pass higher levels of oxygen to the cornea.

KevinJack

ข้อมูลby KevinJack » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Many well-known and beautiful destination are available in the kerala that the best for visiting during kerala tour. Munnar, alappuzha, bekal, fort kochi, varkala, thekkady, kumarakom and kovalam are the major destination of kerala that most tourist likes to visit in kerala.

rickymartin85

ข้อมูลby rickymartin85 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 pm

You can see backwater, hills, beaches, wildlife etc so check the given site you can see lot of itineraries covering best of places.

Hayley

ข้อมูลby Hayley » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:38 am

you are more inclined to fall sick in the new surroundings with changed climate & changed sustenance and water.

airkar

ข้อมูลby airkar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Mannar is the major places to visit in Kerala.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”