Halong Bay in Vietnam

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
Suka

Halong Bay in Vietnam

ข้อมูลby Suka » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm

I had a chance to visit Halong Bay in Vietnam and Halong Bay is the best. It is one of world’s natural wonders and is one of the top tourist attractions in Vietnam. I always vote for this beautiful landscape. It is a true paradise with great diversity of ecosystems including coral reefs, freshwater swamp forests, mangrove forest, small freshwater lakes, and sandy beaches. There are also many beautiful grottoes and caves with interesting stone formations and hidden ponds such as  Hung Sung Sot Cave, Thien Cung grotto, Virgin Cave...
To have such exciting feeling like that, i have to thank Viet Vision Travel Company which provided that tour package and offer me the best service such as friendly local tour guide, best hotels in Vietnam and i really had a chance on a Halong Bay cruise, it is great,  i really felt pleased. Hope that I can come back Halong bay in the near future!

johngoldsmith

Re: Halong Bay in Vietnam

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Halong Bay features more than one thousand awesome limestone karsts and islands of various sizes and shapes along the 120-km coastline of Bai Chay Beach. Its waters are host to a great diversity of ecosystems including offshore coral reefs, freshwater swamp forests, mangrove forests, small freshwater lakes, and sandy beaches. The best way to tour, see and enjoy Halong Bay scenery is board a junk boat and cruise around the bay's islands.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Well, Last year I visited Halong bay Vietnam which is one of my most favorite places in the world. Its offers you a vast range of scuba diving places and visitors would be thronging all over the world.
Moreover, below are the top beaches of Halong bay:
Bai chay Beach
Ba trai dao Beach
Ngoc vung Beach
Ti top Beach
Hopefully it will be useful information for you.

alonzamiller

ข้อมูลby alonzamiller » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Vietnam is really a very nice place for traveling. I have been there with my family before and one can have a great time being there. If you are thing of traveling this year then you must look forward to it. It is good to see that many people are choosing for the vacation.
Last edited by admin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you looking for: spanish villa | villas costa blanca .

smartp12

ข้อมูลby smartp12 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Yes Halong Bay is great place to visit. This place will make your holiday memorable one.

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Thu May 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi this is really great post. I found here very helpful and worthy information about Halong Bay and its wonderful beaches. I really liked your sharing and I will share this great information with my friends. It will useful for all travelers who want to visit Halong bay in Vietnam.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”