Paradise in Phuket

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
shaneyward

Paradise in Phuket

ข้อมูลby shaneyward » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:16 pm

This is probably the one thing that most tourists will do whilst holidaying in Phuket and it is certainly worth doing. Phi Phi consists of 2 islands. The smaller being Phi Phi Ley which is an uninhabited island where the magical Maya Bay is. The larger island is Phi Phi Don which is the popular holiday destination for many travellers and also which suffered greatly in the Tsunami.

Our trip was booked with Apple from South Smile and cost only 1100 bt each (about $39AUD which is actually much cheaper than what I paid for the exact same trip 2 years ago!!!)

Our day included pickup at about 8am, drive to Chalong Pier, arrive Maya Bay about 40 mins later, then to Viking Cave, snorkelling off the back of the boat, feed the crazy monkeys, lunch on Phi Phi Don Island, free time on Koh Khai Nai, then back to pier and home by 5pm. Once again a very long and tiring day, but one that is memorable and worth doing. Your trip also includes morning and afternoon tea, and buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don. The only things you may have to pay for are flipper hire, deck chair hire on Koh Khai Nai, souvenir photos, alcohol and icecreams.

Our trip was booked through a company called Siam Sea Canoe and this is the exact same company we went with 2 years ago. Trip was very well organised and worth every cent.

GFI

Re: Paradise in Phuket

ข้อมูลby GFI » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Phuket is one of the world most famous destinations for tourists as well. Plenty of stunning beaches are situated and some are tranquil for honeymoon couples as well. The environment, crystal blue water, soft white sand and perfect tropical are tremendously breathtaking.

anarobinson

ข้อมูลby anarobinson » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:51 pm

According to me Phuket is like a paradise.The beaches are wonderful.When i went to phuket we stayed at a resort which is exactly in front of beach.
Even the people of phuket are very good.You must visit to Phuket once in your life.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm

I hope Phuket will not over crowded during my journey. Phuket has an incredible array of magnetisms. You will decide which part is superior from natural to prenatural, from sandy beach sports to water activities; there will be numerous things to see and do on Phuket Island. Each pretty location are within a short driving or sailing distance from each other
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

justine

ข้อมูลby justine » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 am

I don't really recommend Phuket to anyone, been there 3 times and after every visit have got feeling to being ripped off. Beaches there have been every time over crowded and very noisy. Just don't understand how people still call that place paradise, maybe it was that 20y ago.

Jenie

ข้อมูลby Jenie » Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Phuket has fabulous array of attractions. Phuket in the low season holds more attraction as it is less crowded, the prices are also low and you can easily get a worthy place to accommodate yourself. For the adventurous people, there are live-aboard diving trips, mountain jungle treks, sea cave explorations and rock climbing. In short, it is a total fun!
I had a great journey with Cheap Car Rental in Toronto!

Johnabbey44

ข้อมูลby Johnabbey44 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Phuket has lots of pursuits and also destinations to the an incredible number of travelers which travel at this time there each year. Parasailing, diving scuba, skating and also doing water activities tend to be one of the most favorite out of doors pursuits, nevertheless tourists may also encounter far more unique destinations for instance hippo trips, safaris and also all-terrain automobile organized tours.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”