Vietnam travel wonderful

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
Vietnamtravel

Vietnam travel wonderful

ข้อมูลby Vietnamtravel » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Do you know the most interesting places in Vietnam? I highly recommend Halong bay Vietnam.
Last edited by admin on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lee20

Re: Vietnam travel wonderful

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I suggest Nha Trang also. It's a place for sun and partying.
You will find here beaches and crystal clear waters that is best for snorkeling, diving and fishing also.
Not active

jackytan

ข้อมูลby jackytan » Tue May 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi there
yes Vietnam is wonderfull land for travelling. my individual i love Hoian, Halong bay, specially sleep overnight on cruises, take homestay at local ethnic house. anothers new destination place is Mu Cang Chai this located bettween Lao Cai and Son La, it belong to Yen Bai let come to explore many hide charm value of Vietnam

admurl123

ข้อมูลby admurl123 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:19 pm

I came to Meo Vac, a mountainous district in Ha Giang Province where tourists can visit Khau Vai love market, in the late afternoon. The topography is limestone mountains that impose over the poetic Nho Que river running through.
The love market often opens on the nights of 26th and 27th days of the lunar month. Shops trade till after midnight and local residents also stay up late. Their life rhythm is slow; the market is busy but I still sense a tranquility of there that is different to the markets in lowland regions.
In contrast, Meo Vac market in the morning is rather quiet with dozens of ethnic women standing around with wooden packs, filled with vegetables and other agricultural products on their back. Buyers take a look and handle the produce before they start to bargain. The market doesn’t stay open long.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

-- Sapa is a holiday-resort town lying at the altitude of 1600 metres. Built in 1922, Sapa is 38 km from the provincial town of Lao Cai.

-- Sam Son Beach is 16 km from the city of Thanh Hoa. This is a magnificent seaside resort which the French began exploiting in 1906. It soon became a celebrated spot of the then-Indochine.

-- Bich Dong is located at the Dam hamlet, Minh Hai commune, Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh province. A small boat will take visitors in a winding voyage around the mystic caves.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Personally I really love Vietnam because it is a spectacular and thrilling country in Asia especially for honeymoon. There are lots of things to do where you can enjoy every moment of your life.

scottking

ข้อมูลby scottking » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Vietnam is very clean and beautiful place in the world and I have visited vietnam with my friends. There are so many beautiful place in vietnam like Halong Bay, Cu Chi Tunnels, Mount Fansipan, Mekong Delta and Cat Ba National Park.

steirbryce

ข้อมูลby steirbryce » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Yes, I agree vietnam is a wonderful place for travelling and Vietnam is also my favorite place. Vietnam is a very famous as well as popular destination for its foods, park, beaches, nature places and many more.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Halong Bay is one of the world’s most remarkable seascapes. Halong with its remarkable geology, geomorphology, biodiversity and culture, and describe the complex ‘karst’ process that created the multitude of limestone ‘towers’ jutting out of the sea. It is spectacular with the limestone islands that rise like monoliths over the bay.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

Ellen_zoneth

ข้อมูลby Ellen_zoneth » Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Vietnam is one of the most destinations in China. There are many interesting places to see in Vietnam. I would like to suggest you some name of places which are best in Vietnam.

Halong Bay,
MaiChau,
Hanoi,
CaoDai Temple
NinhBinh,
PhongNha Cave,
DMZ
CuChi Tunnels
Hue
Hoian
Danang
DaLat
NhaTrang
PhuQuoc
Mekong Delta ......... etc.....

These all are awesome places in Vietnam.

smithjerry

ข้อมูลby smithjerry » Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 pm

You can take Vietnam journey for any amazing experience at any time. Vietnam is filled with interest, from climbing the northern, to purchasing in the center of the town Ho Chi Minh City.

ankhanh

ข้อมูลby ankhanh » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm

If you plan a trip to Southeast Asia, Vietnam should not be missed on your list!

djames

ข้อมูลby djames » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 am

Halong Bay,
Hanoi,
NinhBinh,
DMZ,
CuChi Tunnels,
These are famous places there in Vietnam.I must say that,you should pay the visit when ever you have to go there.
Last edited by admin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Vietnam is an awesome place for traveling purpose as there are lots of amazing destinations available which people like the most. People can spend their holidays in Vietnam for having more fun and enjoyment.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Just stay at a great resort like the Sheraton or the Sofitel & you will have the best time of your life.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”