Re: travel in the north of Thailand

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
racheltaylor

ข้อมูลby racheltaylor » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Northern Thailand is the best part to travel.There are so many beautiful places located in the Norther Thailand.I would recommend to travel to the capital of Thailand i.e. Chiang Mai.The norther people are famous for their hospitality and diversity.In northern part you can go for trekking,bungee jumping,off-road bike tour.

scottking

ข้อมูลby scottking » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 pm

As per my knowledge, Thailand is a one of the best place for tourist and it is also my favourite place. Thailand is very famous for its beaches, museums, food, park and many more.

Jenie

ข้อมูลby Jenie » Thu May 17, 2012 7:54 pm

If anyone is planning to visit Thailand, than Northern Thailand offers you to see what the real Thailand is like. Northern Thailand is the place to go for jungle trekking, all sorts of adventure sports like off-road motorbike tours, bungee jumping and more.. One should surely try northern side to explore something extraordinary.
I had a great journey with Cheap Car Rental in Toronto!

smithjerry

ข้อมูลby smithjerry » Tue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm

The north area of Thailand varies significantly from the rest of the country, both in environment & location as well as culturally & linguistically. This variety has been gaining international tourists & visitors.

Johnabbey44

ข้อมูลby Johnabbey44 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Thailand is actually the most popular traveler vacation spot within South-East Asian countries due to its prosperity associated with splendor, way of life and record, magnificent countries and seashores plus the mouth-watering meal. Chiang Rai is definitely an essential middle for adventure trips into rural areas, like the Golden Triangle, bordering Myanmar and Laos, along the Makong Riv.

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Thailand is one of the best & first choice of most of people to making tour & trip in Thailand. Singapore is capital of Thailand So I recommend make your tour in Singapore.
Last edited by admin on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djames

ข้อมูลby djames » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 am

North Thailand is famous for the mountains and forest and beaches.That is a part of Thailand where we can really enjoy the nature and true culture of this land.No one can deny that he does not like nature so that is why this is the real reason that visitors usually prefer North Thailand specially.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 am

Thailand is one of the beautiful country it has many attraction places for travel. And North Thailand has many beautiful places as Classy in a lush, riverside garden and best hotels as Classy mid-range mini-hotel and attractive beaches as Coral & Raya Islands, Ko Adang and Ko Bulon Lae. It is the best attraction for your travel attraction.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:43 pm

These are the top 5 i vote for in North Thailand
Wat Chang Lom, Si Satchanalai
Wat Sra Si, Sukhothai Old City
Ob Luang Gorge
Wat Bun Yeun
Wat Chedi Sao

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Traveling is a passion for many people and if you wants to go for travel to Thailand then it is a very good idea because there are many popular places at there.There are many destination in the North Thailand where many people wants to go.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”