Thailand, country of unique and vibrant culture

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
ruchik

Thailand, country of unique and vibrant culture

ข้อมูลby ruchik » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 pm

It’s hard to imagine the beauty of Asia without considering its vibrant country Thailand. From giant Buddha status to coral sandy beaches, and high alluring hospitality to notorious nightlife, Thailand leaves an everlasting impression on tourists’ mind. Visit to Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket are real attractions of Thailand.

ryanhollmans

Re: Thailand, country of unique and vibrant culture

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Travelling to Thailand is always an exciting for many people and also there are many travelling places at there where people can go for that.Many travelling companies which provides their best Thailand Tour Packages.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:53 am

The culture of Thailand incorporates cultural beliefs and characteristics indigenous. I really like to follow Thailand's culture, their food & festival. Thailand, food forms a central part of any social occasions and vice versa.

manyasingh

ข้อมูลby manyasingh » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Thousands or even more than that number of tourist goes to Thailand from India. It is just affection to nature and few beautiful sites of Thailand which attracts such numbers of Indian tourists to Thailand. BTW I am also a big lover of Thailand’s culture, beautiful sights and its culture.

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Thailand beaches are one of the best spots for holiday vacation. There also do the activities of surfing, snorkeling and hiking so if you plan for vacation I recommended you to visit over there especially in Phuket.

Return to “General Discussion”