Bangkok - Vibrant City of Thailand

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
ruchik

Bangkok - Vibrant City of Thailand

ข้อมูลby ruchik » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Almost every year, millions of tourists flock to the vibrant city of Bangkok, Thailand. Bangkok is an ideal starting point for a trip to Thailand, as well as a great way to discovering the rest of Southeast Asia. Bangkok truly offers everything that you look for in a city – historic temples, museums, grand palaces, affordable shopping, and a good transport system and, of course, amazing food.

GFI

Re: Bangkok - Vibrant City of Thailand

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:38 pm

I’d recommend Bangkok which is good for independent traveler. It’s a thriving modern day city with plenty of top tourist favorite places like Grand Palace, Temple of the Dawn, Chatuchak Market, Chao Phraya River and Jim Thompson House etc. Hopefully you will get lots of fun in these places.

shoaibwh1

ข้อมูลby shoaibwh1 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks for the nice forum. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us

igeorge

ข้อมูลby igeorge » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Your trip to Bangkok would be a cultural experience. It’s a thriving modern day city with tourist favorite places like Grand Palace, Temple of the Dawn, Chatuchak Market, Chao Phraya River and Jim Thompson House.
Moreover, mostly peoples prefer to visit between November to March as it is considered to be high season Christmas and New Year time.

rilwanaabbas

ข้อมูลby rilwanaabbas » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:40 pm

It is the beautiful place for relaxing and temple tour.

sharmadeepika

ข้อมูลby sharmadeepika » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Bangkok is very nice place. especially i like pattaya beaches. Thanks for sharing this post.

Return to “General Discussion”