If any traveler has any tips on this please let me now.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
aishia22

If any traveler has any tips on this please let me now.

ข้อมูลby aishia22 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Hello all! After hearing so much about the great adventure of spending some time abroad, I am planning on taking a trip myself once I have finished school this year to improve my language skills. There are a couple of exchange students at my school who showed me what an enlightening experience it can be to live in a different culture and experience it. A friend of mine is from Italy and came to our beautiful city to do a Vacanze di studio Londra here. He says it has been one of the best decisions of his life and now he speaks English absolutely fluently!

Since I am studying French in school here I am thinking about going to France! I would love to get to know the French culture and to explore beautiful cities like Paris, Cannes or Montpellier. Can anyone give me advice on a French language course in France ?

After the language course I am also planning to do some traveling around Europe. I would like to see more French cities and visit some other European countries like Italy and Spain. Can anyone recommend some Spanish or Italian cities that I should definitely visit on my trip? My friend told me the best way to travel around – as well in Great Britain as in other countries in Europe – is to use the  Britrail. If any traveler has any tips on this please let me now.

As I am just starting to organize this stay abroad I am still very flexible and would be happy for any recommendations or suggestions concerning the language course or the trip through Europe!
Last edited by admin on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"""Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."""

shubh

Re: If any traveler has any tips on this please let me now.

ข้อมูลby shubh » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:13 am

West of France is turned towards the Atlantic Coast. In the north Normandy & Brittany have rolling hills, sandy beaches and quiet little harbour towns. Normandy & Brittany have a more rugged coast and many neolithic sites. It has quite a distinct atmosphere from the rest of the country; you can still sense the Celtic origin of the region and its inhabitants.

The eastern part of France consists of the Alsace, Lorraine, Franche Comté and Burgundy regions. The landscape has rolling hills and many beautiful cities, such as Metz, Strasbourg, Nancy and Dijon. This region produces many famous wines, including magnificent pinot noirs and chardonnays valued the world over, as well as the famous "Yellow wine" from the Jura mountain vineyard.

The Center of France is in many ways the most quiet part of France. But the great treasure of this region is the Loire valley , with many great castles and beautiful towns. Chartres with its famous cathedral and Tours rate among the most beautiful French cities.

Return to “General Discussion”