Has anyone else Traveled this side of the world?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
aishia22

Has anyone else Traveled this side of the world?

ข้อมูลby aishia22 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:33 pm

I have decided to teach english abroad and I am currently on my travels through South America to decide where exactly it is I want to teach it! Does anyone have any recommendations? I’m from Cardiff and strangely, people have told me there’s a big Welsh community (even with its own newspaper!) in Argentina! It’s not like I particularly want to be surrounded by home comforts (I certainly didn’t travel across the Atlantic for that!) but it does appeal to have a little familiarity, especially since I’m so far away. I have travelled alone before, through Spain and Europe (a kind of mini gap year using one of the flexible europasses) but I have never travelled so far and it does worry me a little. I am fluent in Spanish and took a class of twenty from Madrid who travelled to London to “aprender ingles en Inglaterra” and so I have experience at least for the teaching side. I am hoping to go to a big city as I think it is easier to integrate there – or at least you have more choice with what you want to integrate yourself with! Has anyone else travelled this side of the world? Anyone who might have recommendations for me?
"""Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."""

Thailand
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Has anyone else Traveled this side of the world?

ข้อมูลby Thailand » Wed May 14, 2008 6:34 am

Hi, if you want to teach english in Thailand.
One easy way for english center. English tutor can get good earn like
for this country. They hungry to speak english. But could not and they
want to try. Good luck

aishia22

Re: Has anyone else Traveled this side of the world?

ข้อมูลby aishia22 » Wed May 14, 2008 2:28 pm

Good day admin thanks for the idea that I can teach English in Thailand. It’s my pleasure to come and teach in Thailand.

Regards to everyone.
"""Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."""

Return to “General Discussion”