Re: Different foods in Thailand

To share information of your experience and how is satisfy
Thailand Tourism Tourist Board
johngoldsmith

Different foods in Thailand

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Thailand cannot be explained properly in one slogan, but as a tourist spot it offers a various experience that will stay with your heart longer after the trip. Blessed with nature's treasures, year round bright weather and an outstanding, widely varied landscape, the country has long been a admired holiday destination.

All of these are waiting to be discovered, explored and enjoyed. Come experience Thailand the way you choose. Having a stylish and extra ordinary Thai cuisine had been one of the strongest attractions of Tourists in Thailand. Today, Thailand is known to have a lot of modern restaurants and cafes serving different Thai cuisines and desserts. Separate Restaurants and food galleries are also recognized inside shopping malls which serve appealing spicy and delightful delicacies

You will find many restaurants and businesses that serve foreign delicacies like Lebanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, French, Japanese, Indian, Swiss and Italian. Popular global food chains are also known to exist in
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

Suka

ข้อมูลby Suka » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:57 am

Last week, when having a trip in Vietnam with Viet Vision Travel team , they brought me to a good Thailand restaurant and I really loved that dish. It has very special taste and delicious. Hope that in the future I can visit Thailand and eat some of specialties in your country again!

GFI

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 pm

I love Thai dishes because I ate couple of times when I visited Thailand for my honeymoon. I never ever forget that taste.

jamescruz

ข้อมูลby jamescruz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm

I have no any experience of Thai foods but looking to test it forward.

jackburton

ข้อมูลby jackburton » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Thai food is very famous and it is served in many parts of the world.Rice is the staple diet of Thia people.You can eat rich with the curry.Thai foods are hot and spicy.Coconuts play a very important role in Thai deserts.

Jenie

ข้อมูลby Jenie » Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Thai food is internationally famous. Whether chili-hot or comparatively blends, harmony is the guiding principle behind each dish.
I had a great journey with Cheap Car Rental in Toronto!

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm

I absolutely love Gai Med Ma Moung (Chicken Cashew Nuts), Kao Phad (Fried Rice), and ofcourse Tom Yam Goong. Mmmm, yummy delicious food.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 pm

There are many popular hotels in Thailand where we can taste a different-different types of foods and also some of them are very popular kind of hotels.Also people can order a food at online.

mogan

ข้อมูลby mogan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Though Thailand is not famous for desserts, try this one - Mango Sticky Rice (Khao Neeo Mamuang). Especially mango lovers will love it!
Last edited by admin on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KevinJack

ข้อมูลby KevinJack » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Thailand have a lots of luxury hotels and restaurants where we can enjoy the healthy and delicious foods with lots of variety and taste. Food accommodations are one of the most important thing of thailand that attracts to visitors for visiting thailand and spend holidays at there.

anushamehta

Re: Re: Different foods in Thailand

ข้อมูลby anushamehta » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:39 pm

i really enjoyed my trip in Thailand and Especially Thai dishes are very tasty.

markhennery

Re: Re: Different foods in Thailand

ข้อมูลby markhennery » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Thailand really very beautiful country and i love Thai food. Khao na pet, Tom kha kai is my favorite dish.

Return to “Experience and Feedback”