The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa

Review Hotels in Thailand bangkok
lynkxynk

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa

ข้อมูลby lynkxynk » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 pm

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is centrally located at Patong Beach; one of the most attractive and lively spots of Phuket Island, and is within 5 minutes walking distance of shopping center (Jungceylon Department Store) Tourist area (Bangla Road, Pub, Bars) and the beach.

Patong beach, Phuket, known as the pearl of the Andaman Sea, sparkling clear waters and fine white sandy beaches with its an enticing tropical destination where visitors can have their choice of fun and adventure or simple rest and relaxation.

Phuket accommodation, The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa with it naturally endowed with breath-taking sea views and sweeping panoramas of undulating hill, ideal location, unmatched excellent service and timeless ambience of an exotic tropical resort, will provide you with a unique and authentic vision of this heavenly paradise.

Enjoy spectacular breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea, its crescent bays and distant islands from our “Paradise wing” with provides luxurious in 248 guest rooms and “ Royal wing” offers  102 luxurious rooms with tastefully unique Thai Design. Every room equipped with air-conditioned, most with a private balcony, full amenities, and with a Thai contemporary touch.

Patong Hotels, The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is ideal for honeymooners, families or business group. Its a world of relaxation with multiple recreational service offered, including diving, golfing, our leisure paradise encompasses a fitness center, sauna, swimming pool and “Paradise Thai spa” dedicated to relaxation as well as to the preservation of youth and beauty; or savour  acclaimed cuisine of our chefs in one of our four theme restaurants.

terrenceglain

Re: The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa

ข้อมูลby terrenceglain » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 am

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa with it by itself able with breath-taking sea angle and across-the-board panoramas of bouncing hill, ideal location, incomparable accomplished account and around-the-clock ambient of an alien close resort, will accommodate you with a different and accurate eyes of this adorable paradise.
20 post ++ only

thirtynyc

ข้อมูลby thirtynyc » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa Center is located in Patong Beach, Phuket Island one of the most attractive and vibrant places, and 5 shopping center (Jungceylon Department Store) is within minutes walking distance of tourist areas (Bangla Road, pubs, bars) And the beach.

jackwormi

ข้อมูลby jackwormi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Well,The Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa is located in Patong Beach, and one of the most attractive and lively Island.The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa with her ​​naturally endowed with a breathtaking view of the sea and views of Hill corrugated unmatched excellent service.The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is ideal for honeymooners, families or business groups.

leonhamilton

ข้อมูลby leonhamilton » Tue May 17, 2011 1:00 pm

I love Phuket a cozy place with beautiful nature seen from the balcony of my room in my royal paradise.Centrally located at Patong beach, one of the most attractive and lively spots on Phuket Island,the The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa embodies the best in Thai hospitality and international standards with great high view over Patong Bay.

jackytan

ข้อมูลby jackytan » Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am

leonhamilton wrote:I love Phuket a cozy place with beautiful nature seen from the balcony of my room in my royal paradise.Centrally located at Patong beach, one of the most attractive and lively spots on Phuket Island,the The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa embodies the best in Thai hospitality and international standards with great high view over Patong Bay.

Hi mate sound very good lovely hotels, i might check it out the price if it good i will introduce to my travel agency to send clients to there, i will set up plan to for stay in the area around in next year

richard123hopes

ข้อมูลby richard123hopes » Fri May 20, 2011 1:36 am

Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa is located in Central Padang Beach.Phuket one of the most attractive and lively spots, shopping malls within walking distance of 5 minutes. Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa and its natural breathing sea views and sweeping panoramas of rugged mountains, ideal location, excellent service and eternal unparalleled exotic tropical holiday atmosphere.
20 post++

jigkyponker

ข้อมูลby jigkyponker » Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm

When you return at night you will look forward to staying in the quiet town of Horley away from the hustle. You can choose from chic, boutique hotels to basic and simple hotel reservations or even one of London's many hostels depending on your budget.

devidmory

ข้อมูลby devidmory » Wed May 25, 2011 2:47 pm

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is ideal for honeymooners, families or business group.The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa with her ​​naturally endowed with a breathtaking view of the sea and rolling hill views, unparalleled service hotel. The excellent also ideal comfort for your enchanting holiday with the surrounding lush green mountains.

Delhi Hotels

ข้อมูลby Delhi Hotels » Sat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm

According to Patong Municipality’s public campaign coordinator, Meena Panun, around 500 volunteers will be advertising Earth Hour on March 24 by handing out flyers to increase public awareness regarding the event. “Phuket Governor Tri Augkaradacha will be invited to officially ‘launch’ Earth Hour at the Royal Paradise Hotel around 7pm, while also announcing how much power the hour of darkness will save..
Delhi Hotels | [url=http://www.swatihotels.com/]Delhi Cheap Hotel
[/url] | Hotel Delhi

admurl123

ข้อมูลby admurl123 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa puts its guests in the middle of the action, being minutes from beach, nightlife and shopping. The hotel is situated in the very heart of Patong, only a few minutes walk from Bangla Road, the center of Patong nightlife. The Jungceylon and Robinson shopping malls are also just five minutes walk from the hotel, while Patong beach is less than a ten-minute walk away. Its central location makes the Royal Paradise an ideal, comfortable, and affordable base if you are looking to fully enjoy Patong’s nightlife. The Royal Paradise is set on a sprawling complex, with the Paradise Wing and the newly-built Royal Wing, both offering priceless views of Patong beach and the Phuket skyline.

Adam Schefter

ข้อมูลby Adam Schefter » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Hello,

Nice topic. The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is one of the most attractive and lively spots in Phuket and located at center of Patong Beach. It is crescent bays and distant islands from Paradise wing with provides 248 luxurious guestrooms. Every room is equipped with air-conditioning, most with a private balcony, full amenities and with a Thai contemporary touch. The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is ideal for honeymooners, families or business group. It is a world of relaxation with multiple recreational service offered, including diving, golfing.

Thanks a lot
Adam Schefter
Last edited by admin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rossmark22

ข้อมูลby rossmark22 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

I love the breathtaking sea views in The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa. I also enjoyed staying at the luxurious room that it has to offer with a private balcony and is complete with amenities. I love the Thai touch that I found in the decorations.
20 post++ only

hotellasuite

ข้อมูลby hotellasuite » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 pm

I wasn't aware about that Royal Paradise Hotel and Spa is located in Central Padang Beach.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 pm

The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa seems an amazing place for spending holidays in a better way. This hotel has provides amazing facilities and service that attracts tourists a lot.

Return to “Hotels Review”