Re: Budget Siem Reap Hotels

Classifieds Promote Website
bob12345

Budget Siem Reap Hotels

ข้อมูลby bob12345 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:35 pm

I have just come back from a great holiday in Siem Reap. I really wanted to go and visit Anchor Wat and wow was it worth it, it has to rate as one of the best things I have ever done. I was really lucky to stay at this cheap hotel in Siem Reap and although I say cheap nothing about this hotel seems cheap, the bed was comfortable the shower great, the food too was pretty good. Having stayed at quite a few places across Asia I would say that this hotel in Siem Reap was really good value for money and the staff were more than helpful, for Siem Reap budget hotels you can do no better. I was fortunate enough to be able to stay for 2 weeks over the Christmas and New Year celebrations and they really made a great festive effort to keep all the guests entertained. They even have their own bar so its no problem for guests to stay up for a late drink. They also arranged all my activities so I only dealt with them rather than having to haggle with the locals and take a chance on transport etc. If you would like to find out more you can follow the link below marked cheap Siem Reap hotels.
Rule

Thailand
Administrator
Administrator

ข้อมูลby Thailand » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Sound really great.

I wanna visit once. How can you go to Siem Reap ?

I think 50% of the expense is transportation.

thaihostel

ข้อมูลby thaihostel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Can you show me some picture from Siem Reap?

Return to “Classifieds Promote Website”