Power and versatility in one supremely equipped tool for the discerning photographer. Step up to the challenge of 6.5fps, 10.1 Megapixels and a host of features designed to help you raise your game.
Welcome to the next generation of digital SLR photography-the Canon EOS 40D. The EOS 40D combines Canon's tremendous know-how in both the digital and photographic worlds, creating a camera that not only does everything one would expect of a traditional digital SLR, but one that incorporates staggering leaps forward in technological innovation. With new features like Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System, Live View Function, a more powerful DIGIC III Image Processor, plus a 10.1-megapixel CMOS sensor, a 3.0-inch LCD monitor and more, the EOS 40D elevates digital photography to new heights, enhancing the shooting experience, and delivering images one could only expect from a Canon.
* 10.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
* 6.5fps, 75 JPEG image burst
* High precision wide area AF
* 3.0" LCD with Live View mode
* DIGIC III processor
* EOS Integrated Cleaning System
* Picture Style
* Magnesium alloy body
* Compatible with all EF/EF-S lenses and EX Speedlites
Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
The EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM provides an effective focal length range of approximately 27-136mm in 35mm format. This provides plenty of framing options, making it the perfect all-purpose lens that allows you to express your creativity in a vast range of shooting situations.
Lens Specifications :
* Image size : APS-C
* 35mm film equivalent focal length : 27-136
* Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) : 68º 40' - 15º 25', 48º - 10º 25', 78º 30' - 18º 25'
* Lens construction (elements/groups) : 17/12
* No. of diaphragm blades : 6
* Minimum aperture : 22-32
* Closest focusing distance (m) : 0.35
* Maximum magnification (x) : 0.20 (at 85mm)
* Distance information : Yes
* Image stabilizer : 3-steps
* AF actuator : USM
* Filter diameter (mm) : 67
* Max. diameter x length (mm) : 78.5 x 92
* Weight (g) : 475
Classifieds Promote Website
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests