top tourist attractions Place in Mumbai ?

For any query about your trip to travelling in Thailand we will keep you answer ! Have a nice trip. helping each other with translations and transcriptions here.
sachitha

Re: top tourist attractions Place in Mumbai ?

ข้อมูลby sachitha » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:46 am

Yes i agree but Mumbai doesn't have as many historical attractions as some places in India, but its multitude of unique and interesting sights more than compensates.such as Gateway of India,
Heritage Buildings,
Kala Ghoda Art Precinct,
Juhu and Marine Drive Chowpatty Beaches
& Caves and National Park
Have you heard about Beach house Sri Lanka ?
Are you looking for an Accommodation in Sri Lanka ? Try Tangalle accommodation in Coco Tangalla.

rilwanaabbas

ข้อมูลby rilwanaabbas » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 pm

The main tourist attaraction in Mumbai are Elephanta caves, Gateway of India, Taj Hotel, Beaches, Temples and Street foods and Don't Miss Mumbai street foods.

anushamehta

ข้อมูลby anushamehta » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:54 pm

The main attraction in Mumbai are Gateway of India, Beaches and caves.Especially Mumbai street foods.

Eiliyah

ข้อมูลby Eiliyah » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Mumbai doesn't have as many chronological attractions as some places in India, but its large amount of unique and interesting sights more than compensates.Kala Ghoda Art Precinct,Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat,Haji Ali,Caves and National Park and Juhu and Marine Drive Chowpatty Beaches.
It was an enormous trip to Mumbai with my office collogues and big surprise for me to get cheap flight tickets at last minute. We are pleased to recommend Air India airlines through Rehlat.

Eiliyah

ข้อมูลby Eiliyah » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Mumbai doesn't have as many historical attractions as some places in India, but its multitude of unique and interesting sights more than compensates.
Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat
Haji Ali
Caves and National Park
Juhu and Marine Drive Chowpatty Beaches
It was an enormous trip to Mumbai with my office collogues and big surprise for me to get cheap flight tickets at last minute. We are pleased to recommend Air India airlines through Rehlat.

sharmadeepika

ข้อมูลby sharmadeepika » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Gateway of India and Marine Drive are the best place in Mumbai

laura_helen

ข้อมูลby laura_helen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Mumbai is one of the major attraction city in India. Lot of interesting places to there such as Gateway of India, Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Shree Siddhivinayak, Marine Drive, ISKCON Temple, Mount Mary Church, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, Babulnath Temple, Kanheri Caves, Global Vipassana Pagoda, High Street Phoenix Mall, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Jain Temple, Malabar Hill, Kharghar Hills and more top places in Mumbai.

Return to “General talk”