Best deals for hotels in Hue

Hotel worker talkative in any story you want to talk about your hotel you work
Suka

Best deals for hotels in Hue

ข้อมูลby Suka » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:03 am

Hue is one of the most interesting places in Vietnam in term of culture, history and food. The city was the capital of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945 and it use to be the place there the emperor of Vietnam live and work. Huw was recognized as the World Heritage site by UNESCO, The heritages of Hue are including many historical sites like: Hue Citadel and in side in the Imperial City and the Forbidden City, the Royal tomb of the Emperors, pagodas, temples, old houses, museums. Hue is also the place where you can find the best food of Vietnam. The food here is not only good in term of tasting but also in term of decorations. If you have time in Hue, please try out one of the cooking class to understand more about Vietnamese cooking.

Apart from that Hue also has another World Heritage is “Nha Nhac cung dinh Hue” – “”The Music of the Royal Court”. It is listed as intangible world heritage. The perfume river in Hue is nice place to take a boat trip too. Hue also is a good place for beach vacation. Thuan An beach is not only faraway from Hue (only 10 km) and it is very nice beach.

We offer best deals for hotels and resorts in Hue for your comfort accommodations in the City of Hue. In Hue, we have a great choice for accommodations. From budget hotel to midrange we have many choices

Going south from Hue we will head to Lang Co beach, one of the most beautiful primitive beaches in Vietnam. Lang co now is under development and it soon will be a wonderful place for beach vacation in the center of Vietnam. Land co is on the foot of the Hai Van pass.

Going on the top of Hai Van pass is always a wonderful experiences (now there is a tunnel if you don’t way to going to the top). The pass is 20 km long and the road to the top is very scenic. From the sea level we go up to the top of the hill about 500 m above sea level. It is a wonderful place to view the Lang Co beach and Da Nang city. The roads to the pass look like a giant python. On the top of the pass now there are still some French and American bunkers still left over, and it is still the place for stopover for tourist. Now most of the transportations choose to good by the tunnel to safe the time. The road to the pass mainly still for tourist.

johngoldsmith

Re: Best deals for hotels in Hue

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I heard about Hue Citadel and many famous places in Vietnam. I read about world heritage sites and finest foods available in vietnam. I tasted few of the dishes but never tried to cook it. So this time, I will take professional training at Hue to cook and let you know, how tasty that will be.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

KayAdams

ข้อมูลby KayAdams » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 pm

The place is a real treat for the visitors. But I think it will be better to hire an apartment there. That will be more pleasing.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Vietnam is a great place for travel and also there are many popular places at there where many people wants to go for travel.There are many hotels at there and some of them provides many facilities for all.

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Hue is a hidden treasure of Vietnam. I would suggest you visit Dail Noi, Ah Dinh Palace. Minh Temple. These are absolute gems! I would suggest Hue Backpacker's Hostel. It is really awesome and so much more fun than the hotels.

Nestip

ข้อมูลby Nestip » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:42 am

Very good and informative exchange .. Thank you!

Return to “Hotel worker talkative”