Vietnam and Russia cooperate to promote tourism

Hotel worker talkative in any story you want to talk about your hotel you work
Suka

Vietnam and Russia cooperate to promote tourism

ข้อมูลby Suka » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 pm

A Vietnamese delegation led by Vietnamese ambassador to Russia Pham Xuan Son paid a working visit to Ekaterinburg, Russia from October 5-9 to promote tourism in Vietnam, seek potential for cooperation and work on economic diplomacy.

The visit is part of activities to promote tourism in ASEAN nations and also to mark the 15th anniversary of the dialogue partnership between Russia and ASEAN (1996-2011).

The Vietnamese delegation attended a meeting to advertise ASEAN tourism and the opening of the Expotravel 2011 international tourism fair.

At the ASEAN tourism meeting, Ambassador Pham Xuan Son emphasized that the traditional relationship between Vietnam and Russia, particularly with Sverdlovsk province, creates favourable conditions for promoting tourism in both nations. Last year, the number of Russian visitors to Vietnam reached nearly 83,000 and is likely to reach 120,000 this year. Mr Son affirmed that Vietnam is an ideal destination for Russian visitors and all international tourists.

At the opening of Expotravel 2011, Director of the Ami-tour company, Nguyen Quoc Viet, said his company was participating in the international tourism fair for the first time. He emphasized the need to cooperate with Russian travel agencies to bring tourists from Russia to Vietnam. Ekaterinburg is an ideal city to open an air route to Vietnam and this November the first direct air route from Ekaterinburg to Nha Trang will be inaugurated.

Earlier on October 6, the Vietnamese delegation held a working session with the mayor of Sverdlovsk, representatives from the business community in the province and Ekaterinburg's municipal authorities.

Leaders of Sverdlovsk and Ekaterinburg highlighted Vietnam-Russia relations and the role of the Vietnamese community in the city. They expressed their hopes that Vietnam will act as a bridge to strengthen cooperation between Russia and ASEAN countries.

(Source: VOV)

johngoldsmith

Re: Vietnam and Russia cooperate to promote tourism

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm

I have visited may places in vietnam and I will happy if any foreign government take interest to promote international tourism business in Vietnam. The people of vietnam is friendly and generous. I will surely attend any tourism fair to take advantage of different cultural and traditional shopping.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

Jackdavid123

ข้อมูลby Jackdavid123 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:09 pm

It is good decision taken by both countries. Traveling is the best way to earn handsome foreign exchange. Both countries have unique and natural beauty for traveler. Vietnam has forest, mountains, beaches and Russia has shopping mall, culture, developed society and also connect with strong historical background.   
20++ post only

adam80

ข้อมูลby adam80 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Vietnam is one of the most beautiful country and has many attractions for tourists. One of my friend spend his vacations and just came back from there. He told me that part of world is very beautiful. Vietnam has many good beaches, resorts and natural places to see.

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 am

Vietnam is one of most beautiful place for travel. It has attractive place and beautiful beaches as Nha Trang and Mui Ne. And it has Ba Be National Park,Ba Na Hill Station is best attraction for your travel.

Frank.H

ข้อมูลby Frank.H » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:54 am

Vietnam is a place which needs to be developed more. There are many places there which have a different look and attraction but still the contribution towards the beauty and advancement of those places is not enough.So i must say that its a really high act of knidness if Russian Government spend money and resources there. 

sophie

ข้อมูลby sophie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

That is a great step taken towards the promotion of tourism in Vietnam. I am sure this will help increase this beautiful country's popularity. :)

For comfortable traveling in Italy, choose cheap car hire Italy
Last edited by sophie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryanhollmans

ข้อมูลby ryanhollmans » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 pm

It is very good for you if you are interested in travelling and Travel to Russia will be very funny for you because there are plenty of travelling destination at there.Also there are many travelling companies or agencies at there which has their own website so people can contact them at online.

Return to “Hotel worker talkative”