Restaurant

Hotel worker talkative in any story you want to talk about your hotel you work
-

Restaurant

ข้อมูลby - » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Recommend a restaurant in Ayutthaya where delicious.?

-

Re: Restaurant

ข้อมูลby - » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Recommended. Restaurants Pompetch stream. Both Thai and Chinese food, western atmosphere River contact tel.035-243-354

lee20

ข้อมูลby lee20 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 am

You can also try to visit  Baan Khun Phra. It's a great restaurant also.
Not active

jnathan28

ข้อมูลby jnathan28 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Guys not only Chinese but Mughlai food is too tasty. I always love to eat in Indian Restaurant especially at Delhi Darbar ;)

neelkony

ข้อมูลby neelkony » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 pm

A restaurant prepares and serves food, beverage and serves customers in exchange for money.Modern restaurants are dedicated to serving the food, where specific dishes are ordered by customers and are prepared at their request.

johnanderson

ข้อมูลby johnanderson » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

While inns and taverns were known from antiquity, these were establishments aimed at travelers, and in general locals would rarely eat there. Modern restaurants are dedicated to the serving of food, where specific dishes are ordered by guests and are prepared to their request. Such establishments are not known to have appeared until the 11th century in China and not until the 18th century in Europe.

A restaurant owner is called a restaurateur; both words derive from the French verb restaurer, meaning "to restore". Professional artisans of cooking are called chefs, while preparation staff and line cooks prepare food items in a more systematic and less artistic fashion.
Contents
[hide]

Stuartmack

ข้อมูลby Stuartmack » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:20 am

Much establishments are not glorious to score appeared until the 11th century in Crockery and not until the 18th century in Continent.Spell inns and taverns were noted from oldness, these were establishments aimed at travelers, and in generalized locals would rarely eat there. Current restaurants are dedicated to the bringing of nutrient, where particularized dishes are sequential by guests and are precooked to their content.A edifice somebody is called a proprietor; both words derive from the Carver verb restaurer, significant "to return". Professed artisans of cookery are called chefs, patch thought body and line cooks prepare substance items in a author nonrandom and little artistic pattern.

johngoldsmith

ข้อมูลby johngoldsmith » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 pm

The restaurants of Ayuttaya are:

Malakor : It is a Thai restaurant.

Pae Krung Kao/The Floating Restaurant: It is a Chinese restaurant.
My Dearest Destinations are now achievable through - Car Hire New Zealand

emmaballet20

ข้อมูลby emmaballet20 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Restaurant is important part to spend some time with your family & your life partner ! Restaurant play a important role in common life ! Most of the people & couple spend their free time with each other in Restaurant & its maintain the lifestyle of people so I give value to Restaurant in our common & boring life.

LuizzeOliveira

ข้อมูลby LuizzeOliveira » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 pm

I have enjoyed so many types of food during my journey in different countries. I like Thai, Mexican and Indian food most. As a my opinion La Nueva Opera Bar, MP Cafe Bistro and Au Pied de Cochon are best restaurant in  Mexico where I enjoyed so many types of food.

arunodaykarala82

ข้อมูลby arunodaykarala82 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Mughlai meals is too delicious. I always really like to eat in Native indian Cafe especially Hotel Kareem.

Return to “Hotel worker talkative”