Get a little 'Lazi' in Lagi, remember getting Vietnam visa

Recommend interesting place and the special you would like to share to others
annebrown2000

Get a little 'Lazi' in Lagi, remember getting Vietnam visa

ข้อมูลby annebrown2000 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 am

How to visit Vietnam and get a little 'Lazi' in Lagi?
1. Getting Vietnam Visa (Vietnam Visa on arrival or Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy). You can apply online visa for Vietnam. Try to get Vietnam Visa promotion - It will be cheaper
2. Book Air ticket to come to Vietnam.
3. Come to visit Vietnam and get a little 'Lazi' in Lagi.

When I first entered the Lazi resort, I could already feel myself getting lazier', as thoughts of work and stress began to dissipate 1 smiled as I thought of the resort's name, 1-azi, which should not be confused with the town it is located in, Lagi. Whoever named the resort must have been clever and humorous, when they played off the word "Lazi' and Lazy'!

Lazi is currently the only resort in Lagi, which is about 50km away from Phan Thiet in Binh Thuan Province. The resort stretch*es along the coast near sparse forests that are filled with skinny and verdant poplar trees. Located far away from the bustling main town that is mostly populated with locals and a few shops and restaurants, Lazi relish*es in its own spacious and placid isolation. The beach here is not too long or vast, and the water is not quite as clear as the waters in Nha Trang, Phu Quoc or Hoi An. Along the beach, groups of gentle rocks, polished by years of exposure to tides, give the beach a unique feeL The water is clearer during the summer, which attracts people to wade in the rhythmically rolling and gentle waves.

According to the local staff, the beach used to have various species of sea birds that had previous!}' gathered on the beach's rocks, which earned the area's name: "Mom Da Chim', which literally means, 'Bird Rock Top'. Despite the fact that birds are not as regularly seen near the resort, their presence and identification with the area still remains influential
The resort is also home to a 4ha reserve that is houses numerous species of tropical trees, which includes Champa trees, flam*boyant trees, areca, tropical almond and poplar trees. The occasional bird nest can also be spotted in the reserve. In the early morning before the sunrise, a dawn chorus sung by an avian choir blends in naturally with the rhythmic tide, as a variety of differ*ently shaped white clouds hover above.

Located within a sparsely populated area, the neglected coast and uncultivated sur*roundings provide the resort with additional merit With 93 rooms on the premise, I stayed in a bungalow with a seaside view that was flanked by a patch of arid grass. With water shortages in the summer, the grass had faded, as its perpetually smoldering roots waited for the monsoon to break.
Visiting the resort in early summer, one can appreciate the blazing red flamboyant trees, the creamy white Champa trees and silvery-white 'mai chieu thuy' flowers. Every morning, the resort's staff rises early to pick the Champa flowers, where they are later transferred to the current patrons' rooms, restaurant tables and foot washing basins.        Image

The resort's architecture is a bit harsh with concrete walls; however, it was softened with the presence of a 'flying butterfly' design. With the exception of the coconut leaves on the restaurant's ceiling, which oddly enough look like an upside-down Vietnamese conical hat, the rest of the buildings were not outfitted with natural materials The resort's architectural designers maximized the use of space by providing ample tree coverage, which adds a balance and harmony to the scenery.

The resort's restaurant looks over the ocean on a wooden balcony that hangs above giant rocks. The long menu features diversified specialties at reasonable prices, which is rare in the resort circuit. There are about a hundred dishes on the menu and a majority of them are Vietnamese traditional dishes from different parts of the country. The restaurant specializes in fresh seafood, which guests can buy at the resort's local seafood market that is open on the week*ends. There are of course Western special*ties as well The chef, who hails from Central Vietnam, has years of experienced at big hotels' Western restaurants in HCMC. 1 was impressed with his ability to fuse Vietnamese and Western cuisine in his offer*ings. This chef has his own unique style and pours gravy sauces over the seafood dishes. The 'ghe sot tuong ot' (crab with chilli sauce) and 'torn mu ni quay toi' (tiger prawns with garlic) were outstanding Besides the fresh sweetness of the seafood, the sauces that are filled with the chefs 'secret spices' make each bite an experience. In my opinion, the food was a bit salty, which may be due to the chefs origins. Personally, I enjoyed the 'goi ca due cuon banh trang' (fish salad with herbs and rice paper) the best, which fea*tured thinly sliced fish filets that were placed on top of various tropical herbs and a green salad. The filets, herbs, banana, star fruit, cucumber and onions are then wrapped in a roll of rice paper. The dense roll is then dipped in a sauce made from crushed peanuts and fish sauce This delicate treat is most definitely the specialty of the resort's chef.

Source:  http://www.vietnamvisasupport.com/f@rum/content/377-get-little-lazi-lagi.html
Rule

rajonsk

Re: Get a little 'Lazi' in Lagi, remember getting Vietnam visa

ข้อมูลby rajonsk » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Hello everyone, please quickly visit this site and know about this great post. It is really a good post. I like this.
Last edited by admin on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Recommend interesting place”