Travelling to Bangkok... :)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
pamela

Travelling to Bangkok... :)

ข้อมูลby pamela » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Next month I am going to Bangkok for some business purpose. The trip is for 2 weeks, I will be getting two weekends. Any suggestions on the areas to be covered during those weekends as during weekdays I would be busy in business meetings. Also, suggest the popular market areas for shopping... :)

GFI

Re: Travelling to Bangkok... :)

ข้อมูลby GFI » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Well, there are plenty of tourist spots are located but most of the favorite places are Grand Palace, Temple of the Dawn, Chatuchak Market, Chao Phraya River and Jim Thompson House.

jassi singh

ข้อมูลby jassi singh » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Bangkok is perfect place for enjoy your holidays .. you can visit here for huge information about bangkok and can get perfect budget holiday packages to bangkok: :)
Last edited by admin on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mann Travel offers cheap flights tickets from Australia:
Travel agents melbourne | cheap tickets to India | Cheap Flights to India

igeorge

ข้อมูลby igeorge » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Well, Bangkok is a cultural experience as well as a thrilling up to date city. There are plenty of hot spots tourist attractions you shouldn't miss. Most of the favorite places are Grand Palace, Temple of the Dawn, Chatuchak Market, Chao Phraya River and Jim Thompson House.
Moreover, mostly peoples prefer to visits Bangkok in between November to March this is considered to be high season Christmas and New Year time.

Return to “General Discussion”